My Prince - Chapter 24

Alice's P.O.V
Why must I have so much faith? Ruki wouldn't come just to save me, maybe he's even forgotten about me. I'm such a selfish person, I've just been thinking about myself.

I've never put into consideration, what the others think... I was nothing but trouble. All of this time I've been feeding myself lies, so that way I couldn't face the truth.  Ruki wouldn't want to stay with a filthy girl like me, I'm no longer pure. I'm a shamed of myself, I truly am.

"Usagi-chan! You're crying are you feeling sad? Do you want lots of hugs and kisses from me?" I stared blankly at the cold floor

"Usagi-chan! You're crying are you feeling sad? Do you want lots of hugs and kisses from me?" I stared blankly at the cold floor. That's what Kou would say when he saw me crying.

"Alice-san, is very kind and pretty... I want you to stay with us forever." Azusa, I truly do miss your cute voice.

"Oi Woman! Stop crying and hug me!" Yuma, your hugs are the best. They never failed to make me smile.

"Alice, I love you." Ruki-kun your kisses, make my heart blossom with happiness.

I don't want to lose faith...I can't...because if I do...I won't be happy. To say the truth I don't even know what to do anymore! I'm just so lost and broken."Eve open your eyes." That voice, who does it belong to? "Alice Sakurai, I am the Vampire King, Karlheinz." Could I be dreaming again? I must be."So you're the voice that has always been calling out for me?"

I opened my eyes."Karlheinz-sama.... It's nice to meet you..." I felt his hand ruffle my hair."Eve you look so miserable, my plan cannot succeed if you are in this state of mind." I looked up at him,"Karlheinz-sama...I want to leave this place.... And never come back."

He stared into my eyes and smiled."Alice it's time, for you to open your eyes. You've been asleep for far too long." I don't understand what is he trying to tell me."Karlheinz-sama, I just want to be happy...with Ruki-kun." He gave me a small mirror. I looked into the mirror and frowned.

"That smile, where has it gone child?" My smile

"That smile, where has it gone child?" My smile...He's right. "You're right...I haven't felt happy ever since Ruki-kun left. I was raped and now, I've only put on this fake smile just to make myself believe that everything is fine. I want to be able to smile again...for real...with everyone...with Ruki-kun."

I want to be happy with my family."Eve, now wake up and go find your happiness...Everything will be fine, someone important is waiting for you." I shut my eyes and smiled.

"Oi! Alice wake up! I'm here now." That voice,"R-Ruki-kun? Is that you?" I'm being carried in the arms of my prince."Alice! You're awake! I'm so glad, I thought that I'd lost you." It's Ruki-kun. He's here with me...this isn't a dream. "But how did you? You came back to save me?"

Ruki smiled when I saw the others,"Well...I couldn't do it all alone." Kou smiled,"Usagi-chan, the next time you disappear like that I'm going to have to punish you! We missed you so much!" Azusa was right behind him."Um shouldn't we be running?" Yuma yelled at Ruki."Hey you want me to carry her?"

Ruki glared at him."She's just fine in my arms." I blushed and asked."Why exactly are we running?" Kou points to a secret tunnel."That's the tunnel were almost home!" We're being chased by Wolves! What did they do this time? My vision... I can't see anything.

{time skip} At the Mukami Mansion-Ruki's Room
My head it hurts, I'm not in the dungeon anymore. This is Ruki's bedroom. Oh what's this in my pocket? A small mirror,

 Oh what's this in my pocket? A small mirror,

That's me... I'm smiling. I'm so happy, to be here with the others. Thanks so much Karlheinz-sama...thanks to you I got my smile back."Alice you're awake!" I smiled at Ruki and hugged him."I missed you so much... I'm so happy to see you again. Without you I felt lonely and sad. But when you're with me I feel so happy."

Ruki hugged me." I'm sorry to have left you like that, I did something for the both of us." I looked up at him."Ruki-kun...your arms...they feel so warm wrapped me." Ruki hugged me tightly."Alice I...turned human...for us."

I looked at him in shock,"Ruki-kun..you gave up having eternal life...for me?" Ruki stared at me,"You're not mad right?" I smiled,"Of course not, I don't care whether you're a vampire or human... I still want to stay by your side." Ruki smiled while grabbing both of my hands."Alice I..want to-"

Kou opened the door,"Ohayo Usagi-chan, you catching up with Ruki-kun?" I nodded and walked up to Kou."Thanks so much for helping Ruki-kun to find me.*Alice kisses Kou's cheek*" Kou blushed dark red."I-it was nothing...I'd do anything for you Alice."

I smiled and pinched his cheek."You're such a sweet heart! Thank you Kou." I looked back at Ruki,"Um Ruki, you don't mind if I thank the others? We can always talk later!" Ruki nodded slightly disappointed, it looked like he had something important to tell me. But I want to thank the others before that.

Ruki's P.O.V
Just when I had the courage built up to tell her,...ugh! I want to marry her..so that way..we can live together and be happy. I guess that I'll tell her tonight. Yeah! I'm going to make a meal just for the two of us! That way... I can propose to her right there! Alice I missed you so much while I was gone.

I left you alone for so many days and nights, but still you waited for my arrival. In a way, while I was gone I could hear your voice calling out to me from a distance. You would say, 'For however long it takes I'll wait for you.' Oh...Alice you're such a...child, but I can't help the fact that I love you.

A/N-Hope you guys liked it! I don't really know if anyone is still reading this story...Since I haven't updated in a long time. But, this is for those of you who are still reading. Thanks so much for all of your support! I think that the next chapter will probably be the last!😔Don't worry! I'm going to update the rest of my other stories.❤️Bye❤️SailorCats🍙