A Princess For a Day - Chapter 12

~Alice's P.O.V~

Looks like everything is ready, I should go call all of the others to come and eat. I guess that I should start out with Ruki."*Alice Knocks on Ruki's door* Um Ruki-kun, Its Alice, I just wanted to tell you that dinner is ready!" There was no answer. Should I go in? YOLO right? "*Alice opens the door* Um I'm sorry for interrupting! Ruki-kun-" Oh he's not here, could he be taking a bath? "*Alice knocks on bathroom door* Ruki-kun, are you in there?" He let out an annoyed sigh,"Yes I am! Now leave me alone." Typical rude Ruki,"Oh yes of course! I just wanted to tell you that dinner is ready! Sorry for disturbing your bath!" He sighed again,"Just leave and call the others. I'll eat by myself." I walked out sad.'Oh Ruki only if you weren't so mean!' I guess that I'm glad to know that he's his usual self. But still, I want to meet the sweet Ruki-kun as well. Please Ruki, I know that you can trust me. Just please give my a chance to help you! I promise to respect anything you'll say.

~30 minutes later~

It looks like no one wanted to eat today. Last time I checked, the church said that my cooking was great. I guess that I'm stuck with eating by myself. Just as I began serving myself some pasta, two large hands covered my eyes. Could this be Kou? I felt a light peck on my cheek."Usagi-chan guess who!" I smiled,"Kou-kun?" He quickly uncovered my eyes."Looks like Usagi-chan made me Vongole Bianco!" I nodded sadly,"Oh what's the matter Usagi-chan? Why do you look so sad?" I smiled,"Oh I'm sorry about that! I'm fine!" He stared into my eyes and smiled,"Hey Usagi-chan, may I join you for dinner? Even if you say no, I'll still stay!" I nodded,"Of course you can Kou-kun!*Alice hands Kou her plate* Here you can have mine!" Kou looked at me strangely,"Oi why aren't you eating with me Usagi-chan? After all, I came here to be with my beautiful Usagi-chan!" I smiled,"No, it's not you, it's Ruki-kun. He told me that he was going to eat dinner later. So I want to wait for him and eat dinner with Ruki-kun." He nodded while stuffing his mouth like a 2 year old."Usagi-chan!*nom nom* This*nom nom* tastes*nom nom* amazing!" I just smiled while kissing his cheek.

~5 minutes later~

"Seconds!" I smiled at Kou while serving him some more pasta. Actually this shouldn't be considered seconds, this is his forth serving after all! "So does Kou-kun love to eat pasta?" He shook his head,"No!*nom* My favorite pasta that I eat is Vongole Bianco!*Kou gives Alice his plate* Thanks so much Usagi-chan! Hey let's go someplace fun!" I blushed,"I'm sorry Kou-kun. I know that you mean well-" He snatched my wrist,"No matter what you say, I'll take you with me! Besides I did tell you that I'd take you someplace special! Think of this as a thank you from me to you, okay?" I frowned,"But what about Ruki-kun? Won't he be lonely?*Alice cleans up*" Kou just smiled,"Don't worry about him, okay? I'm the only one that you should be worrying about!*Kou pecks Alice on the cheek* Hey just for today, could you stay with me?" I nodded,"Yes! Of course you will! Hey you'll my princess for today, okay?" With that said we left.

Time Skip{At the mall}

It's nice of Kou to invite me and all, but won't he be seen by his fangirls? "Um Kou-kun, thanks for inviting me! But don't you think that I shouldn't be here?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to his chest,"Of course not! After all, I want to show everyone my beautiful Usagi-chan!" I got out of his grip,"Kou-kun! You can't remember! You're an Idol! You can't be seen with a girl like me!" He hugged me,"I don't mind. I want to show everyone how happy I am to be with my Usagi-chan." I smiled while ruffling his hair,"Okay. If it makes Kou-kun happy, then I'm fine with it!" Kou quickly pulled me back to his chest and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I smiled but looked to the side and saw a beautiful necklace. I ran up to the display and frowned while walking away,"Hey Usagi-chan, whatcha looking at? Oh a necklace,huh? Do you want it?" I blushed while walking away,"Oh no! I'm fine! I was just looking at it-"He then went inside the store and bought it,"Look Usagi-chan! I've bought you the necklace that you liked*Kou puts the necklace on Alice's neck* There you are! Now you look even more beautiful." I blushed while smiling,"Thank you Kou-kun! I'll wear it everywhere I go! That way, I can bring Kou-kun with me anywhere I go!" He smiled while kissing my cheek,"Usagi-chan, you don't know how much your words mean to me!" I giggled,"Hey Usagi-chan, let's go to that photo booth over there!" I nodded,"Sure. I'll do whatever Kou-kun wants!"

~5 minutes later~{After Photo booth}

"Wow Usagi-chan! You look so cute next to me in these photos! We actually look like a real couple!" I blushed,"No Kou-kun! We look like friends that are having a good time!" He blushed while rubbing the back of his head."Yeah, sorry. I guess that I got a little too carried away!*Kou sees a beautiful dress* Oh Usagi-chan*Kou pulls Alice to see the dress* you should try on this dress! I'll bet that you'll look just like a princess!" I took the dress(the one in the picture) and tried it on. It didn't exactly look like this dress was suited for a princess. More like a modern,cute,and flirty kind of dress."*Kou knocks on the door* Is Usagi-chan finished getting changed?" I walked out while rubbing the back of my head nerverously,"Um It doesn't really look like a princess dress to me." He smiled while twirling me,"I'll buy it! Since it looks soo cute on you Usagi-chan!" I quickly shook my head,"Oh no! I couldn't possibly make you spoil me more!" He giggled,"Don't worry! I dont mind spoiling Usagi-chan*Kou whispers in Alice's ear* as long as you'll give me something in return." Wait? Wha? Oh I get it now! Of course that was obvious! He means my blood! I'm okay with giving back to him after everything he's done to spoil me! It just wouldn't be fair! As I was about to change Kou stopped me,"Forget about changing alright?I've already paid for the dress. So keep it on, you look cute in it anyways!" I blushed and nodded while walking out the mall.

~Back at the Mansion~

Kou walked me to his room and closed the door. "Remember what I said earlier Usagi-chan? You have to give me something important!" I nodded,"Yes whatever you like Kou-kun!" He pinned me to the wall,"I want a kiss-" I quickly interrupted him,"On the cheek right?" He let out a frustrated growl,"No! I want a real kiss on the lips. I'm tired of you just treating me like a child! I'm a man and I want be treated like a real man-" I stopped him while kissing him on the lips, he kissed back while wrapping his arms around my waist."*Alice pulls away* There, is Kou-kun satisfied? That was my first kiss." He pulled me in for another kiss, but this time it was different. He bit my bottom lip and began to suck my blood. I don't know why, but I hugged him. Kou stopped and hugged me back."Thank you Alice, I had a fun time. Lets do this again next time, okay?" I nodded while walking out of his room. I'm glad to have made Kou happy today. I hope that he'll learn to trust me.

~Ruki's Room~

I finally made it to Ruki's door."*Alice knocks* Ruki-kun, I'm back!*Alice opens the door*Oh Hi there Ruki-kun I just came back from the mall with Kou-kun!" Ruki just glared at me while slowly walking closer to me. I was actually kinda scared to see Ruki like this. I smiled while backing up towards the wall."Oh Ruki-kun what's the matter? Why are you so angry?" In a matter of seconds he pinned me to the wall and locked the door."What did you do with him and why?" I was almost scared to answer, he was so angry. I smiled,"Oh we just kissed that was all!" He growled,"And?" I blushed,"And he bit me on my bottom lip." He stared at me while smirking,"*Ruki whispers in Alice's ear* I know that was your first kiss, and that you gladly offered him your blood." Ruki pushed me to the bed,"Now strip! And show me who you truly belong to." I smiled,"Is this truly what Ruki-kun wants? Or is Ruki-kun scared of losing special something to him?" He growled,"Just SHUT UP! And do what I've asked of you!" I caressed his cheek,"I'm sorry Ruki-kun, but I simply cannot do that! I can't do it to fore fill your jealousy! I want to help you Ruki-kun but not in that kind of way! Please Ruki-kun stop it and let me help you!" I grabbed his face and pulled him into a bloody kiss.' Ruki please let me help you.' He then began to kiss me back, while wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled away,"Please-" My eyes widen in surprise, then he hugged me tightly,"Please...help me!" I simply smiled and nodded while hugging him back,"I will.*Alice tears up* I promise to help you!" After that I fell asleep with Ruki's arms wrapped around me."*Alice pecks Ruki's head* Goodnight Ruki-kun. I'll promise to do my best to help you."

A/N- Omg! You guys! Yes, Kou did just get friend zoned with Alice! And yes, I did put too much fluff in this chapter! Anyhow~Thanks for all of the votes and nice comments! I'm so happy that you guys are enjoying the story as much as I love writing it! Yasss! Okay see you in the next chapter!-Bye!