Scars - Chapter 14

Alice's P.O.V
I felt kind of bad to leave Ruki, but I began to feel very weak. And it would be kind of embarrassing if I fainted in front of him! As was walking down the hallways I saw Yuma walking around eating Sugar-chan. I smiled at him while waving."Oh hello there, Yuma-kun. You doing alright?" He quickly carried me before I could fall."I'm fine but look at you! You're so pail and weak! You shouldn't be up like this!" I nodded while blushing."I understand. But I told Ruki-kun that I'd come back in a little bit and I-" He flicked my forehead."Baka!*Yuma takes Alice to Ruki's room* Lie down here, and while I'll go get Ruki." I nodded while holding on to Yuma's hand."Thank you so much Yuma-kun*Alice kisses his hand* I'm really thankful!" He blushed while looking away."Whatever! It's nothing! H-hey! You need to stop acting like this!" I giggled."Like what?" He blushed while walking out."Just stop acting all cute!" Yuma-kun maybe a giant, but he's still is just a big dork!

~5 minutes later~
Yuma came back with Ruki and I blushed. Ruki walked up closer to me and felt my forehead."Thank you Ruki-kun. Your hand feels very nice and cold, on my forehead." He nodded while pulling his hand away."You're very warm." I nodded while Yuma came up to me and gave me a cloth."Thanks! Neh Ruki-Kun, I feel much better now! Now I can make dinner and-" Yuma walked out the room while looking back,"Forget about dinner! You need to rest." I smiled while looking back at Ruki."Ruki-kun can I please make dinner? I really do feel much better!" He glared at me."No. Just rest, I'll make dinner today." I looked at him questionably,"Um does Ruki-kun know how to cook?" He nodded while walking out the room. I quickly ran up next to him while grabbing his sleeve."Then may I help you?" He stared at me while I let go of his sleeve."No. Now go lay down and get some rest!" He walked out the room as I laid down to sleep. The truth was, that I truly was sick. It might just be a fever or something like that! I'm sure of it! I quickly snapped out of the thought when I heard a knock."*Knocks* Um..Eve..I've come to..check on you." Oh it's Azusa!"Sure, Thanks for coming to check on me Azusa-kun!*Alice opens the door*" I went back to bed quickly while I saw Azusa with his hands behind his back."Neh..Eve..are you feeling better?" I frowned."Well, the truth is that I am sick. I didn't really want to admit it at first, but it's the truth." Then Kou came in with a bouquet of flowers."Is my Usagi-chan okay?*Kou hands the bouquet to Alice* Would Usagi-chan like lots of hugs and kisses until she gets better?" I blushed."No I'm fine! Thanks for the flowers!" Azusa walked up to me and gave me rose."Sorry...Eve..I know that my gift..isn't very much,..but I thought of you when I picked it." I smiled while giving him a quick peck on the cheek."It's perfect. Thank you for thinking about me. Now I know that I'll better fast!" He blushed while walking out the room. Kou came closer and gave me a kiss on my forehead."Neh get better Usagi-chan." I blushed as Kou walked out. They're both so sweet!

~2 Hours later~{Of Sleeping}
I woke up when I heard the door open. I saw Ruki holding a tray of food. I guess that I should pretend to be asleep. I heard his footsteps getting closer to me."*Ruki places the tray to the side* So she actually decided to sleep. I'm surprised!*Ruki caresses Alice cheek* She's usually so stubborn. In a way, you kinda remind me of myself.*Ruki kisses Alice's forehead* Neh, wake up Alice." I blushed while touching my forehead."I'm awake Ruki-kun! Sorry for keeping you waiting!" He placed the tray on my lap."Good. I'm glad that you're awake. Now look, I've brought you dinner." I nodded while staring at the miso soup."Neh Ruki-kun, you made this all by yourself?" He nodded while bringing the spoon to my mouth. I shook my head."No I'm fine Ruki-kun! I can feed myself-?!" He stuffed the spoon in my mouth."Just be quiet and accept my offer!" I nodded while smiling."Wow! This soup is amazing! Ruki-kun sure does know how to cook!" He looked away while passing me the spoon."I'll be taking a bath. So please finish your food before I come back." I nodded while eating some more of the soup."Don't worry Ruki-kun! You can always count me!" He walked into to bathroom as I continued to eat. Shortly after I finished I placed my tray to the side and fell asleep.

~30 minutes later~
I heard the bathroom door open. I saw Ruki walk in shirtless. I blushed but quickly looked away."I know that you saw it. You don't have to hide." I looked back at Ruki and stared at his back for a while."Ruki-kun what happened?" He looked back at me,"Nothing. I've left this in the past." I hugged him from behind."Please tell me Ruki-kun. Remember that you can always trust me! I want to hear everything about you! Because I care for Ruki-kun." He let out a sigh."There are something's that are personal that I would not like to speak about ever again." I nodded and placed soft kisses on his scars."I understand *kisses* Ruki-kun is so brave and strong. For you to gone through all of this by yourself, must've been very hard for you. And for you to have moved on from the past, just shows how much stronger you've become as a person. I truly admire Ruki-kun for being so great! So please know that I'll always be here for Ruki-kun, no matter what!" Ruki pinned me to the bed."Alice. Please don't do things that you know that you'll regret. Especially to such a cold person like myself." I smiled while looking at him."It's okay Ruki-kun. Because I want to get to know you better. And I want Ruki-kun to know, that I accept him with all of your flaws."He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back. Ruki pulled away and stared at me."I can't help but love you Alice.*Ruki caresses Alice's cheek* Just everything that you say and do makes me feel happy.*kiss* And I want you to become my Eve." I blushed at his sudden words."B-but Ruki-kun, what about the others and the Sakamakis? I care for you very much, but I don't feel right about all of this-" He kissed me."Please..Alice, just stay here with me, I'll promise to stay and take care of you and always make you happy. I'm sorry if I'm acting strange, but I love you, Alice. And now that I realize that, I just don't want to lose you to anyone else." I blushed while looking away."Ruki-kun. Is this what you truly want? I mean, I'm sure that someone like me is useless and-" He smiled as he laid down beside me."This how I truly feel.*Ruki grabs Alice's hand and places it on his heart* So please stay with me. I love you Alice. I want to be the person that you talk to the most and the person that you trust the most." I nodded and he pulled me into a hug."I love you too Ruki-kun. And I want to make you happy.*kiss* So I'll stay with Ruki-kun." I fell asleep in his arms. As I slept I felt him kiss my forehead."I love you, Alice. I promise to keep you safe!" I smiled as I tucked my head into his chest.

A/N-Yay! I updated! Hope that you guys enjoyed the chapter!❤️Bye❤️~ SailorCats😺