Missed You - Chapter 17

Shuu's P.O.V
It's been 2 months, since that woman left. I'm actually beginning to miss her and that constant smile of hers. What am I even thinking? Ugh, it's too troublesome to be worrying about that woman! After all, if she hasn't come back, it's probably because of me. I've always lost things that are meaningful/important to me. This woman just disappeared, I haven't seen her at school either. I can't believe that I'm actually worrying for that woman! It's just that I miss that happy cheerful voice, that's always waking me up from a good nap, and just falling asleep to her scent. I miss you, Alice. Please come back soon.

Alice's P.O.V
I love Ruki-kun very much, yet I still can't help but miss the others(Sakamakis) as well. But, now Ruki-kun will let me go back to school! I'm so glad to see the Sakamakis once again. I mean it's been 2 months, since I've last seen them! And now I can say hello and apologize to all of them! Yay! I smiled while laying next to Ruki."Neh Ruki, we should wake up soon.*Alice kisses Ruki's forehead* Or else will be late for school!" He blushed while touching the same place, where I kissed his forehead."I like to wake up with you by my side.*kiss*" I blushed while kissing him back."I'm happy if Ruki-kun is happy!" After a few minutes cuddling, we finally got ready.

~At School~
It's been forever since I last been to school! I hope that I've been excused from all of my absences! Ruki and the others headed off to class a few minutes ago, I just wanted to walk around the school for awhile. Just as I was walking past the classrooms I heard a familiar voice. "Is that you Ichigo? You have some guts to just abandon us just like that!" I smiled at Ayato. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that! But I really didn't have a choice-" He quickly pinned me to the wall. "Ichigo has been rather naughty to defy Ore-sama.*Ayato whispers in Alice's ear* I want your blood and I want it now! You don't know how hard it was, to live without your blood." I nodded,"Um, If it's that necessary for Ayato-kun, then I'm okay with offering my blood to you. Just please be gentle-Agh!" He bit into my neck with such force! "Agh..Eek! P-please..Ayato-kun...t-that..hurts!"

I was trying to push him off of me. "Shut up! This what you deserve after all this time of not offering your blood to me!" I was struggling under his grip."P-please..stop..this..isn't like..ugh..you..Ayato." He smirked while removing his fangs from my neck to my chest. "This has always been me! Don't ever think of me any different!*Ayato rips Alice's shirt* Now that you've gotten that in that brain of yours, I'll be drinking from that chest of yours*Ayato bites Alice's chest*" I was horrified, I've never seen this side of Ayato! He's always been so childish in my eyes! "Ayato-kun please stop! We're out in the hallway! What if someone sees us?" He just bit me harder. "Just shut up already! And accept my fangs!" I began to feel very weak, but with the last of my strength I managed to push him off of me. I quickly ran into an empty classroom and locked myself inside of the room.

Ayato's P.O.V
Ugh! What am I doing? I scared her away! But, I couldn't last much longer without her blood! That's why I didn't have much control over my actions. It's just that Ichigo is always so stupid to offer her blood to anyone! And I couldn't really help myself! But then again, she is my friend. And I can't really see her in that way. She's actually not that bad from the chest and looks a little bit pretty. Ugh! This is stupid! For me to be actually thinking that, gets me irritated! But, still I can't help the fact that I truly do miss her.

Alice's P.O.V
~In the Music Room~
I was so happy to be safe! Why is he acting this way? It's scary! I walked around the room while looking at the surroundings. "Could I be in the music room? It still looks the same. Nothing's really has changed." I was startled when I felt a hand pull up my skirt. "Please stop! That's sexual assault!" I quickly tried to put my hands down to keep my skirt from coming up. I blushed while closing my eyes. "Showing your chest like that in front of a man, you must really want it badly,~Pervert!" I opened my eyes while blocking my chest. I almost forgot about my shirt being torn up! "I'm not the pervert here! You're the pervert! You shouldn't be lifting up woman's skirts and staring like that!" I looked at Shuu, who was standing right behind me. He let out a chuckle then sat down, while motioning me to sit next to him. I sat down next to him while keeping my guard up. "What happened to you?" I blushed while looking at him. "Um..well, where do I start? I was kidnapped for about 2 months and just got bitten by Ayato, then ended up here!" He smiled while ruffling my hair. "*Shuu gives Alice his cardigan* Here put this on you, it stops me from staring down there." I slapped him while putting on his cardigan. "Thanks, but you didn't have to sound so perverted when saying that!"

Shuu then pulled me into a hug. "I missed you, Alice." I quickly got out of the hug. "I missed you and your brothers as well! But as you can see, I can't really hug you now." He then pulled me into a hug again. "I don't care, if you refuse! I want to hug you and that's final!" I hugged him back then quickly pulled away. It was kind of awkward, since he still was hugging me. "Um..Shuu-san, don't you think that's enough?" He hugged me tighter. "*Shuu sniffs Alice's hair* I missed your scent and that smile of yours. I've missed you, Alice. Aren't you going to come back?" I was shocked by what he was doing. "Um Shuu-san, are you okay? Please let go of me." He didn't budge,"I won't, not until you give me an answer!" I frowned while looking at him. "I'm sorry Shuu-san, but I've found someone that makes me happy! And I'm glad to to be by his side! So in other words, I can't go back! And I should get going, back to class." He let go and stared at me. "You've already found someone?" I smiled while nodding,"Yeah! He's very kind and sweet! And I love him!" He frowned and looked away. "So you won't come back?" I looked away from him. "Yeah, if that makes it any clearer."

He then just stared at the ground for a while. "Well you should leave. After all, you told me that you have to attend to your classes." I was walking up to open the door but turned around to meet his graze. "Don't forget to stop at the Infirmary to get your top fixed." I blushed while nodding,"Y-yeah, I'll definitely do that right now! Hey, I'll promise to bring back your cardigan at the end of the day!" I walked out while frowning. Could it be that I've done something to hurt him? No! Of course not! After all, Shuu probably didn't mean half of what he said!

A/N-Yay I did it! Sorry for taking a long time to update! I've been in the hospital, and I only have my phone to update my stories! So, yeah I apologize! But please tell me in the comments below if you're enjoying the story, as much as I love to write it!❤️Bye❤️~ SailorCats😺