Night School - Chapter 3

After I finished getting changed, I went downstairs to meet up with Yui." Ohayo Pinku-chan!" I looked around to find a guy wearing a fedora with reddish-brown hair."I'm sorry I didn't see you there! Hello my name is Alice Sakurai and it's nice to meet you!" I said while bowing. I guess that was a bad idea, with me wearing a skirt and all(^-^)! I was startled when I felt my skirt go up," Hey Pinku-chan! Why'd you have to put shorts underneath?" Blushing and Struggling to keep my skirt down," Honestly! We've just met! Isn't a bit rude to do such things(>~<)!" I hate this feeling! ," Oh Pinku-chan! I couldn't help myself! *blush* You just look so irresistible in that skirt!" I was starting to get very uncomfortable, until Yui came in the room dressed up in her uniform." Laito-kun! Please stop harassing Alice-san." I think his name was Laito came up to Yui," Oh! So your name is Laito, it's nice to meet you!" I said trying to get Yui out of trouble," Laito, quit with the act and get in the limousine-",Reiji said while looking at me and Yui," And you two do the same." Laito winked at me and walked away.

~In the limousine~

I sat next to Shuu and a guy with white hair. Reiji then introduced me to all of the brothers," I suppose, since we're all in here I'll introduce you to all of us,-" he listed all of the brothers names. " I'm the second son,Reiji " He pointed at Shuu," Shuu is the eldest son," he pointed at the male sitting next to me," That is Subaru, he is the youngest son," he then pointed at Laito, Ayato, and a purple haired male," Those three are the triplets, Laito, Kanato, and Ayato." Reiji sighed," Now, you'll be in the same class as Shuu."

I was kind of confused, since we both are in different grade levels!" Um Reiji-San? Why am I in the same class as Shuu, if we're both in different grade levels?" He sighed," You act like an idiot, but you are a very advanced student."Ayato then looked at me and smirked," So if Ichigo is truly smart that means she that she can be more useful than I thought.*Ayato dramatically points at Alice* Ichigo for now on you're in charge of doing my homework and-*gets hit in the head by Reiji*" Ayato was pretty angry and yelled at Reiji," You have no right to hit Ore-sama!(*- o-)" Reiji just glared at him," You have no right to put this girl in charged of you education! Especially, when you clearly need it!" I looked over at Yui, who was trying her best not to laugh. Ayato and Reiji's scene was actually kinda funny. Then the limousine stopped at large fancy building."We're here." Said Shuu.

Time skip~At School ~

I was about to leave with the others, until I saw Shuu still sleeping," Um Shuu-san? Do you need any help with getting out?" He let out a sigh," Since you offered, carry me inside." I was actually kinda scared, he's probably twice my height and weight." Um ok I guess.*Alice wraps Shuu's arms her neck, lifts him up Shuu, he rests his head on her shoulder*"Um Shuu-san don't you think you could've walked by yourself?" Shuu yawned," It's too troublesome* yawn* and you're the one that offered anyway." I sighed and entered the large building, while dragging Shuu with me.

~ 5 minutes later in the music room~

" Um Shuu-san? Don't you think we should be class by now?" He gave me a paper," That guy told me to give you that." I looked at the paper with my schedule written on it," Thanks Shuu-san, but don't we have the same classes?" He nodded," We do, but I don't want to go." I really don't see the big deal! I just need him to guide me," Do you think that you could at least show me where to find the classroom?" He lazily responded," Just follow the maps around the school and you'll be fine." Oh well! I guess I'll do that, I mean I am late after all!" I understand see you-" he interrupted me," Just go already! Your voice is annoying me." I nodded."Ok I'll check on you later bye Shuu-san!"

~ Time Skip~ In the Classroom

I was so happy to not be late on the first day. Then the teacher called me over to introduce myself," Um Hello! My name is Alice Sakurai, And I hope to become good friends with all of you!(>~<)" I said while bowing politely and quickly looked up at a male student. He had black hair with blonde tips at the ends and steel-blue eyes. It looked as if he was paying close attention to every movement I'd make. I felt very creeped out, but I was quickly distracted as the teacher spoke,"That's very nice to hear Sakurai-san. Now students, you may ask your questions." I saw a lot hands up and pointed at a random male student," Sakurai-san are you single?" I blushed," Yes I am! But I'm not really looking for any relationships right now!" I pointed at a female student," Sakurai-san are you going to join any fanclubs, like the Sakamaki Brothers club?" I was kind of scared to say anything," Um no thanks! I just plan on focusing in my classes!" The teacher then stopped the Q and A," Now students, you may ask more questions at the end of class." The teacher quickly guided me to my seat. As I took my seat, I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched by the same student. Out of nowhere a voice called out,"Eve" in my head. I was very confused, and felt very light headed at the same time."Um excuse me teacher, but may I leave to the infirmary? I feel very light headed." The teacher nodded as she asked," Will someone please take Sakurai-san to the infirmary?" I saw the same male that was staring at me, agree to the request. I was very quiet on our way to the infirmary. Until I couldn't last much longer and fainted.

~In the Infirmary~

I kept on hearing the same voice call out to me,"Eve,...Eve,open your eyes." I quickly woke up and looked around the room."How did I get here?" I made eye contact with the male from before in class,"I see you've awoken, Eve." I looked at him in shock, but quickly looked away,"Um..If you don't mind me asking...What happened just now? And..Who are you?" He quickly responded,"None of that is important right now, Eve." That name again, what does it mean? Could it be that he knows something that I don't? I have know what it means."Why do you keep on calling me that? Do you know something that I don't?" He stood up,"You will find out soon enough, goodbye Eve." Then he walked out of the room. I sighed as I looked around the infirmary and saw a tall male with long blonde hair. He must be the doctor or something like that."Oh Hello there Alice Sakurai, I am the school doctor, Reinheart." I smiled, but felt kinda strange for him to know my full name."Yes it's a nice to meet you, Dr.Reinheart." He nodded while staring at me,"Now, Alice what seems to be the problem?" I looked down at the blankets,"It's just that in class, I thought I heard a voice call out to me and started to feel lightheaded. I asked to go to the infirmary and fainted on my way here." He smiled,"You must be Eve, if you heard that voice." I was shocked, how did he know it was Eve? "Um, Dr.Reinheart...why did you call me that name just now?" He laughed and quickly spoke,"Oh Eve? Don't worry about that right now! You may go to class after a few minutes." Laid down and took a quick nap.

I walked out the room with thoughts about what happened. What did Dr.Reinheart mean, when he said that I must be Eve?

A/N- I hoped you're liking the story so far! Yasss creepy Ruki and Karlheinz were in the chapter!*jk*[^-^] Bye~ SailorCats😺