Chapter Eleven

Maura's P.O.V

"Now today we will be talking about anger, because I know it is an emotion we are ALL familiar with" Doctor Theresa announces as she shows up 15 minutes late.

Nothing new here.

"So what are your thoughts on anger? Is anyone here angry over something? Someone?"

I look down to find Calum still fast asleep, my smile drops as I realize why I was pissed at him.

He's asleep though. I can't wake him up when I know he hasn't been sleeping recently.

Even though I want to stab him...I can't. Not when he's finally resting.

"I want you all to raise your hands if you're currently angry" Doctor Theresa demands.

I raise my hand slowly and I notice Mauro glancing at me questioningly.

Oh so now you pay attention?

Piece of shit sibling.

"Well who wants to talk a bit about their anger?" Theresa goes on.

I ponder whether or not I should do this. Oh fuck it. Why not?

I raise my hand and Theresa claps her hands joyfully.

"Maura! You're participating! Tell us what's causing your anger"

"Somebody is lying to someone I care about" I state leaning back into my chair tangling my fingers into Calum's hair again.

"Oh well who could that liar be?" Theresa asks.

"Just someone..." I glare at Michael and he frowns at me.

'HIM! HE'S LYING!' I wanted to yell. But I couldn't.

The rest of group therapy went on slowly and I found myself forgiving Calum the more I looked at him. He wasn't the one that lied. My anger towards him was irrational.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE! THANK YOU FOR COMING" Theresa says signaling the end of group therapy.

"Cal, wake up. Group therapy is over" I shake him slightly.

"I don't want to wake up" he groans nestling into my lap.

"Sorry babe but time's up" I poke his cheek repeatedly.

"Can we just stay here a bit longer?" He says but his voice sounds muffled by my lap that he's practically dug himself into.

"I wish we could but we're gonna get kicked out soon" I start playing with his hair again.

"Fine by me"

Everyone filed out of the room and now it was just me, a sleeping Calum, and Theresa.

"You know I've been told his nightmares have been getting worse. Yet, today he slept like a baby with you. Unusual. Don't you think?" Theresa asks.

"You two can stay back here for 30 minutes. I have a feeling he won't get any nightmares with you around"

Now I'm left alone in a room filled with empty chairs and a fast asleep Calum.

How did this happen?

Michael's P.O.V

"Shhh" I raise a finger and grab Mauro's hand pulling him down the corridor.

"Aren't we going to get caught?" Mauro asks me.

"Maybe, but we're already stuck here. Nothing can get worse" I shrug leaning in to kiss him. "Don't worry, I'll protect you" I mumble smashing my lips against his and pressing him against the wall.

Maura's P.O.V

"Cal, wake up" I shake his sleeping figure and he just opens his eyes smiling lazily at me.

"Fineeeeeeee. Only if you give me a kiss"

I lean in and kiss his cheek.

"There, a kiss, now wake up lover boy"

"I didn't mean that type of kiss" he groans.

"Oh really? What type of kiss do you want? Because I thought that was perfect. You can't possibly top that" I tease.

"You bet I can" he grabs my waist and dips my small figure, leans in and kisses me as if I was the only person that mattered in this world.

Because at that moment...It felt like it.