Chapter Fourteen

Calum's P.O.V

So basically. I separated the inseparable twins.

Great.

I fucked up so bad. I should've told Maura about Luke telling me Michael was gay but now it's too late.

Or is it? I could still tell her and everything could go back to normal right? Or tell Mauro at least and he'll be able to forgive her. I could just tell the both of them now!

"I need to tell you something but I have to bring Maura over too"

"Maura? What do you need to tell her? Just say it to me and then her. No need for you to tell it to the both of us together" Mauro says.

"No I have to"

I drag Maura over and open my mouth ready to end all of this drama.

"I said Michael was straight to Maura but later on Luke told me that Mikey was gay. I didn't tell Maura about it so she didn't know" I admit.

"You lied to me" Maura gasps with a look of hurt in her pretty dark brown eyes.

"Maura I'm so sorry I thought you were lying but clearly you didn't know" Mauro hugs his sister.

She walks up to me, raises her hand, and slaps me. The sound was terrible.

"Ouch" I mumble grabbing my jaw.

"OUCH?! THAT'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY?! FUCKING OUCH? YOU PRACTICALLY RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY SIBLING AND THE FIRST THING YOU TELL ME IS OUCH?" She yells.

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. What do I do?

HOW DO I GET HER TO STOP YELLING AT ME AND FORGIVE ME?!

"YOU'RE SUCH A DICK CALUM I CAN'T BELIEVE YO-"

I lean in and kiss her, you'd think it would be like the movies where the girl melts into the kiss and forgets all about the whole argument but it was far from that.

Maura bit my tongue and kneed me in the balls. It hurt like hell.

I double over in pain grabbing my poor dick. I hope I can still have kids after this.

"That was unnecessary" I say between groans.

"YOU KISSED ME WHILE I WAS PISSED AT YOU! LIKE FUCK, DID YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE AND FORGET WITH A KISS!?" She exclaims.

"Yes...?" I nod unsure as I regain my composure.

Just as I do she knees me in the balls.....AGAIN.

"You like hurting the baby maker don't you?" Ashton jokes.

"Fuck off Irwin or else you're next. Except I'll RIP your dick off. Straight off. I'll just grab it and rip it. Maybe even hang it on my wall as a trophy" Maura threatens.

"I'm sure you wouldn't mind seeing that everyday. But are you sure you've got place for it on that wall? I've heard my penis is pretty large and it could take up a bit of space" Ashton grins.

"Yea, large when compared to a piece of Lego" She remarks rolling her eyes.

"Must be an enormous Lego"

"Just as big as your ego" she laughs.

"CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT ASHTON'S DICK?!" Luke exclaims.

"Nah. I don't mind this" Ashley grins.

"Course you don't. Nobody can resist this" Ashton gestures to himself.

"When will the penis talk stop" Luke groans.

"Petition to stop penis talk 2k15" Jenette jokes.

"PENIS TALK WILL NEVER DIE!" Ashton yells causing people to shoot us strange looks.

"Whoops" he shrugs.

"I am completely surrounded by idiots" Luke complains.

"You love us though" Jenette smiles.

"More like I love you" Luke mumbles but nobody besides me heard him.

"Cute" I tease.

"Fuck off Hood. I wasn't the one that was kneed in the balls...Twice"

"Touché dipshit"

"I can't believe you still haven't apologized" Maura shakes her head at me and leaves the cafeteria with her twin hopelessly trailing around after her mumbling a series of apologies.

"You should've done SOMETHING" Jenette frowns.

The others nod in agreement and I lower my head in shame. I messed up and I practically didn't bother fixing it.

"You're an idiot. Next time you see her apologize" Ashton commands.

But here's the thing. She didn't show up to group therapy, lunch, or dinner.

I mean group therapy was optional but most times you're forced to attend all three meals of the day. How did the twins get out of going to both lunch AND dinner?

"Easy, they did what they do best. Piss off Dr. Hamm" Jenette shrugs as I ask her this.

"So he punished them and forced them to stay in their rooms..." Makes sense if I think about it.

"Good luck trying to get her forgiveness. It's tough. Once Ashley made fun of Mauro, and you know how overprotective Maura can be, well she didn't speak to Ash for two whole weeks" Jenette frowns at the memory.

"It was terrible" Ashley shudders.

I'm screwed.

That night I couldn't get ANY sleep. Whenever I would it just ended up with nightmares and thinking about it just made it worse.

I avoided sleep and sat there on this stupid ass bed trying to come up with a way to make things right, but I just couldn't.

What am I supposed to do now?