Chapter Eighteen

Ashton's P.O.V

I wait alone at a separate table for Ashley to show up.
It's been 20 minutes and she still hasn't showed up for our date.

"Mate, come sit with us and then when she shows up you can both go back to the table again" Calum suggests.

"No. You know what? No" I march over to Jenette and grab her from the front of her shirt.

"Ashton? What're you doing?" She asks eyes wide.

"She's your best friend! Tell me why she isn't here" I state tightening my grip on her shirt raising her off the ground.

"I don't know why she isn't here, now let me down"

"NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME" I yell.

"LET HER DOWN ASHTON OR I SWEAR TO GOD" Luke warns.

"Oh fuck this" Jenette says spitting straight into my right eye, leading me to drop her on the floor.

"YOU SPIT INTO MY EYE"

"Are you okay Jen? Did the drop hurt? How's your leg? Your arm? Do you feel any pain?" A series of questions tumble out of Luke's mouth.

"No I'm perfectly fine, thank you for standing up for me though" She places a kiss on his cheek and his face brightens.

"YOU HOWEVER! YOU WON'T BE FINE WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU" Jenette points at me angry.

"You better run. She's ferocious" Mauro warns.

"NO I'M READY TO FIGHT HER!"

"LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON HER AND I WILL KILL YOU" Luke stands in front of Jenette ready to defend her if needed.

"I can fight him Luke, it's fine" Jenette says.

"I know you can but I want to help"

"GUYS CALM DOWN" Maura interferes stepping between the three of us.

"HE PICKED ME UP LIKE SOME RAG DOLL. I SURE AS HELL AM NOT GOING TO COWER IN FEAR!"

"She really is ferocious. Ashton's like twice her size and she wants to fight him" Calum mumbles.

"You guys are being idiots. You spat in his eye. What else can you do to him?" Michael asks.

"RIP HIS NUT SACK OFF! THAT'S WHAT I CAN DO!" She yells.

"DON'T HARM THE BABY MAKER!" I cover my dick with an empty tray.

"LIKE ANYONE WOULD WANT TO HAVE KIDS WITH YOU AND YOUR MEAT STICK!"

"Shots fired" Michael stuffs his face with food and leans in to watch the two between the crowd that was beginning to form.

"MICHAEL WE NEED TO STOP THEM! NOT SIT AND WATCH!" Mauro scolds.

"Fineeeee" Michael groans "NOTHING TO SEE HERE PEOPLE. WALK AWAY!" He says pushing the crowd away from us.

"LET ME AT HIM" Jenette tries to come at me but gets held back by Luke.

"LUCAS LET ME GO" She wiggles in his grasp.

"I'm not letting you get into trouble and there's nothing you can do that will loosen my grip" he says stubbornly.

Jenette's P.O.V

"LUKE SERIOUSLY! LET ME GO!"

"I'm never letting you go" he shrugs.

"Fine then" I mumble turning to look at him.

He says I can't get him to let go? Challenge accepted. I brush my lips against his, he loosens his grip and starts to kiss me.

I pull away and grin kissing his cheek.

Damn he's a good kisser.

I make an inhuman sound and run towards Ashton jumping on his back causing him to fall down on the ground due to me suddenly jumping on him.

"YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU!" I kick him in the balls and walk away from his groaning figure.

"You sure you'll even be able to handle her?" I hear Calum ask Luke.

"I'm not quite sure anyone can" Maura jokes.

"I'm right here you know" I gesture to myself.

"Is anyone going to help Ashton?" Calum asks looking at his still groaning best friend, who's laying on the floor.

"I won't" I state.

"But seriously though, where's Ashley?" Maura asks.

"I don't know" I sigh.

Calum's P.O.V

I pull Maura to the side and smile nervously at her.

"Uh. Well I wanted to ask if you might want to have dinner together?"

"Dinner? As in a date?" She raises an eyebrow questioningly.

"Yes, because I mean I want us to be official and dinner is the first step to that"

"You want us to be a couple? Like an actual couple?"

"....Yes"

I hope she wants a relationship just as much as I do.

"Dinner...Why not?" She smiles.

"Really?"

"Yup. But I swear to god if you ditch me, I'll get Jenette to kill you" she threatens.

"Deal" I laugh.