CHAPTER 1 : The beginning

This is Abby in high school. :D

.............................................................................................................................................

Abby's p.o.v

I strolled down the hallway of my middle school. Three girls shoved me into some lockers. I was in the 7th grade at the time. Their names were Sky, Lexi, and Kate.

"What's your problem?" I screeched at Sky. "I hate you that's all."

Sky was the leader of the Barbies. Lexi was her second in command and true best friend since they were born. Kate? She was my best friend before she decided to hang with Lexi and Sky making them the Barbies. This time Lexi walked up to me and pushed me to the floor.

They laughed and Kate sneered," You're so pathetic." I looked up at her and informed, "But you used to hang with me so aren't you pathetic also."

"Don't ever compare me to you!" She snarled. "Hey, leave her alone!" A boy stood behind them towering over us. "Ugh, come on girls let's go before every one shows up." She rolled her eyes and walked off. A guy with brown eyes, about my age, glasses, and short brown hair stretched a hand out to me.

"Need a hand?" "Thanks." "You, OK?" "Yeah, I'm fine." "I'm Ryan." "Abby." After that day we became the best of friends.

5 years later...

   17 in my junior year. Ryan changed since hitting high school.  He got contacts and ditched the glasses.Skin is bronze compared to his pale skin in middle school. His brown locks were darker. It was a Friday afternoon after school and we were at my place hanging out like we always do on Friday. I call it our Friday fun day. We would end up spending all weekend together and having fun.

"Ready to lose, Ryan!" "In your dreams." "I need two reds to win and you need four blues." My mom stuck her head in my room. "Arguing about Candy land again?" "Shh! Messing with my game vibe mom." It's not that serious. You take Candy land to serious. I'll leave you to your important game."

"Thanks mom." "Don't embarrassed that a girl beat you when I pull this card!" I pulled the card and glanced at it. "Aw man!" "You didn't win?" I showed him my card and he chuckled. "I have to go through peppermint forest." He pulled two blues, and I pulled a green. "I win!"

"What!?" He showed me his card and it had two blue tiles. "What's your choice? Movie, board game, video games, or other." "Movie." He scooted to his sleeping bag and pulled out a disk. "What kind of movie?" "Humor." he placed the DVD in the disk player.

I pulled out bean bag chairs out of my walk in closet. "Color?" "Blue." I set the chairs by the TV while he set up our home movie theater. "I'll be back. I'm putting popcorn in."

"Want me to bring it up to you guys before I leave?" "No thanks." She grabbed her bag and turned back to me." Call me if you need anything." I threw the popcorn in the microwave and ran upstairs. I ran up the steps and opened my room and Ryan was gone. "Ryan? Where are you?" More dead silence.

BAM!

A beanbag chair came out of nowhere and hit me square in the face. I dropped to the floor and held my head. "You. OK?" He choked. I grabbed my nearby bean bag chair and hit him. "I thought I hurt you!" He fussed. "You can't take down me with a beanbag. But also I'm a good actor." I took swings back at him. A loud ding rang from down stairs and we both glanced at each other.

"Race you!" We took off towards the microwave. "Not if I catch you." I grabbed the popcorn and he stopped dead in his tracks. We stood there watching each other like it was a Mexican standoff.

"I bet you won't get out this kitchen." "Watch me!" I took a run for it and Ryan grabbed me by my waist. "Let go!" I thrashed in his hold. "No." He chuckled. He threw me over his shoulder and I thrashed more. He got a bowl and carried me, the popcorn, and the bowl upstairs.

He set me down when we entered my room. I opened the bag and waited for the right opportunity. He opened his mouth to talk and I launched some of the popcorn towards him. "Touchdown!" I cheered as it landed in his now closed mouth. He glared at me and tackled me on the floor.

"Get off!" "You're not the boss of me." "OK." I flipped him and pinned him down on his back. "OK, OK I get it, can you get up now." "Make me."

Ryan's p.o.v

Her hair hung in her face. She stood at 5'6, more flexible, and changed tremendously since 9th. I picked up basketball, and Abby took gymnastics and cheer leading. She stopped doing those things a year ago.

"I guess I'll wrestle you off me." I challenged. "I guess you will." Abby challenged back with a smirk.

I put my hands on her hips and tickled her. The room filled with snorting and laughing from Abby. While I distracted her , I picked her up and tossed her on the bed. She glared at me and lunged. She tried five times and failed.

"Is that it?" I teased her. "Shut up! Let's just watch this."

"OK, let's get this show on the road." We put the beanbags back in front of the TV and started watching the movie. Before the open credits could roll she tapped my shoulder. "Do you want something sweet?"

"Sure, sounds good." She pushed out her chair and ran out. I turned off the TV and followed her. I walked into the kitchen and she already had baking pans out.

"What you making Abbs?" "Cupcakes. Want to help?" She coaxed. "Sure. Why not?"

Abby's p.o.v

"Can't wait for spring break." I chirped while mixing batter. "Two weeks before we get to the Caribbean." "We? Who's the other person?" I furrowed my brow.

"We're going to the Caribbean. Your mom and my aunt said you can come." I glanced at him and hopped into his arms. "I always wanted to go." I chirped pouring batter into the baking pans.

"Two more weeks then we get to go." I poured the remaining batter on him. "That was for earlier, and it's going to be two rough weeks with the Barbies."

"Why can't we make it fun? Maybe the Barbies won't be the same after we're done with them." "What are you planning?"

"You'll see Monday." I grabbed flour and threw it at him. "I want to know now!" I screeched like a child.

The flour hit the back of his head and we had an epic flour war. When we finished the kitchen was pure white. Ryan and I hurried to clean the kitchen before my mom came back from the store.

.............................................................................................................................................

If you love it like it, share it, vote, and comment wait for me to update.

Redited: 12/08/16