Chapter 9 : Friday pt 2

"Sky , I'm tried of you threatening people." I butted in . She turned to me and had a nasty look on her face.

" What is it to you that I threaten people." She scolded me.

"I don't want you doing things like this."

" I don't care what you say. "

" Kate , I know this isn't you . Your just being peer pressured."

" Shut up , Abby. The only reason your saying that is because you miss me."

" I don't really, but remember that promise you made with me that day." Her eyes softened and she looked at me.

" Shut up with this Sap story. Kate doesn't want to be best friends with you so get over it." Sky scoffed rolling her eyes. She passed me with Lexi behind her and left.

"I...- "She started

" Kate! come on!" Sky yelled outside. Kate looked at me and walked off.

Few minutes later

I fixed my mic and look back at the girls.  We had on red outfit , black Jays. They had great voices , with awesome moves.

These girls were twins from the glee club.The older one was Adeline and the other twin was Olivia.

Few hours before..

" Abby , how come?" Travis asked while I slammed my locker.

" You guys are terrible dancers. Remember when you tried to dance at the rolling ring. Ryan I knew since middle school. "

" We could still help." I stop in front of my class and turned to them.

" You guys can cheer me on in the bleachers. " I smiled.

" I hate it when you get like this. " Ryan mumbled.

" I accepted the challenge . So I want the chance to shut her up. Even if I did I already asked the twins.

" The seniors in glee club? "

" Yup." I answered before walking into my class.

I scanned the crowd and saw no sign of the boys. They can't be that mad at me. Right? I pushed the thought out of my head and started.

Turn up the music cause the song just came on

Turn up the music cause they trying turn us down

Turn up the music cause I wanna hear the speakers blow

Turn up the music , fill your cup and drink it down.

Adeline jump in and danced with her turn.

If your sexy and you know it , put your hands up in the air,

Put your hands up , put your hands up

If your sexy and you know it , put your hands up in the air , put your hands up

Olivia smiled and broke out.

Turn up the music

Just Turn it up loud , loud

Turn up the music I need it in my life , yeah

Turn up the music

Just turn it up loud , loud

Turn up the music I need it in my life , yeah

We had ever one on there feet except Sky , and the girls.

Whoa , whoa , whoa , woooah , Oh

We sung the remaining of turn up the music and every one cheered.

" OK , every one settle down . "  Almost everyone sat down except one group of guys.

" Ricky!"

" Yeah!"

" Sit down!"

" No way , this is squad goals. " He smirked.

" Do you want to make it detention goals too?"

" Naw , that wastes my time."

" Well you have no choice. Office! You know the way."  He turned back to us after scolding Ricky , the possible class clown for next year.

" Any way, we have one more performance . Before we vote. Their dance squad name is The Boyz. "

Omg. He did not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So how was this update?

Love for you guys to leave funny comments or reply to silly remarks in the story.

I do the same thing when I read stories in my library or reading.

Abby and Ryan will go to The Caribbean soon in a couple of chapters.

Vote

Comment

Share

Like

Chao for now!