CHAPTER 6 : Biology

Abby's p.o.v

" Travis , you can team up with some one with this project. "  Mr. Eaton told him when he was handing out supplies.

Most girls love biology class because of the teacher. Mr. Eaton was the girls eye candy of the school.He was probably in his late 20s , but didn't look older than 20. The girls in my class loved listening to his voice.  The girls in my class found a video of him on YouTube singing. (Above) After they saw that video they fell for him even harder.

They never have any chance because of two reasons. He might lose his job and he has a wife. He has a wife that is two years younger than him. They met in a book store reaching for the same book.Now, they work together here at the school.  He the biology teacher and she as the librarian.

Knock knock

The class room door opened and she walked in.

" Mr. Eaton , Can I talk to you for a second? "

" Sure , Mrs. Beatrice. I'll be back students be good." There so formal with each other at school. I guess any affection in public could cost their jobs.

" OMG , DID YOU SEE THAT SHIRT HE WORE TODAY?"  A girl squealed in the back of the class when the door closed.

" Yes , it's the perfect purple for his completion. "

" I wish he could take a interest in me, instead of that boring wife of his." Another girl growled.

He walked back in with a lipstick stain on his cheek , tie pulled to the side, and -

" Mr. Eaton, your fly is open" A girl yelled out . His face went stiff and he turned around.

" Thank you , Amanda. " He smiled.

" Your welcome , Mr. Eaton." She purred.

" Now back to the lesson-"  Before he can finish the bell rung.

"We'll finish the lesson tomorrow. Have a good hump day."

"HUMP DAY!" the same kid from earlier yelled.

" Ricky sit down." Mr. Eaton ordered. I gathered my stuff and started walking with Travis.

" Hey , lab partner ." He laughed.

"Hey." I repeated.

" Let's get some ice cream."

" We have glee practice after school. "

" Lets get some and come back its right down the road. "

" OK." He pulled out his keys and we hopped in his car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was kinda short but you'll love me for the next chapter

Follow me

Favorite this story

Share with your followers

Add to you library

Star and comment so I can hear your voices.

I love hearing from you guys :D