Chapter 2 :Monday

Here is chapter 2 hope you love it . :D

   I pulled out my books for 2nd period. Ryan came up to me with a huge smile. "Did you do it?" "Yes." "How did it come out?" "You'll see it soon." "You!" We turned around and Lexi was standing there with bright bubblegum pink hair. "Look at what you did to my hair!" Everyone glanced at her and ran out of sight, leaving all five of us in an empty hall.

I swallowed my laugh. "You look way better with pink hair. Before you were a Sky wannabe. "She glared daggers at me and reached for my wrist. She grabbed it and pulled me close. Ryan held her hand from connecting with my face. She let go and he stood between Lexi and I.

"Lucky your savior is here. If he wasn't you would be so helpless and I would tear you to shreds. "She spat at me. "Why do you think I did it?" "Because no one is a bigger roach than to us than you." She barked. "Well I don't give a flipping care about your hair." We arrived in the court yard I broke into laughter.

"What?" He asked with a smile on his lips. "Her hair was so bright it almost blinded me." "That hair dye we made is strong." "But I am disappointed also." "Why?" "Because you got to put it in her shampoo in the gym. I had to look out while you had all the fun." "Maybe next time Abbs." He laughed rubbing me hair like my dad used to. My dad died 3 years ago as a police officer.

"Anyway, what are we performing today in Glee club?" "Something upbeat that we can dance to." "All righty, partner see you later." I high fived him and we ran to 2nd period. My idea will surprise him about my capabilities.

Ryan's p.o.v

     I slipped right in the door when the late bell rang. Coach Ben came in the locker room door." Guys suit up were playing basketball!" I opened my locker and suited up quickly. My 3rd period mostly all the guys were on the team. The girls went with Coach Renee and did whatever for the period.

I walked in the gym with my number 4 jersey. "Ryan, you're on my team." I scanned the gym until my eyes fell on a guy waving at me. He had slick black hair, slender frame, pale skin, and blue eyes. His eyebrows were pierced at the corners.

I jogged over to him." Who are you?" "I'm Travis, I'm new here and new on the team." "Oh, okay...." Someone threw me the ball and the game started. We played 2 games and we were neck and neck. I raced down the court with the ball and made the winning shot before the bell rang.

I walked over to Travis and two slender hands snaked around my waist. "Hey." I hugged her back. "Who's your new friend?" He took her hand and twirled her. "Travis."

"Abby." He raised her hand to his lips and planted a kiss on her skin. "What a beautiful name for a beauty like you." "I better you say that to all the girls you met." "No, you're the first." He smiled. She walked back to my side.

"Wait are you guys dating? Because I don't want to start on the wrong foot. You're my first friends I made here and I don't want to mess it up." "What!? We are not together. Just best friends. "We stuttered in unison.

"Okay... how did you meet?" "I met her in middle school. She was getting bullied and I saved her. Best friend ever since." "Do they still bothered her?" "Kind of, but it doesn't bother me." "Also, I taught her some of my Kung Fu moves." I popped my collar." Ryan I can't help it. I have to do it now." "Abby try not to." "Sorry I got to."

"Everybody does Kung Fu fighting!" I rolled my eyes, sighed." Those kicks fast as lightning. "We sung the rest of Kung Fu fighting and she laughed. "What was that?" Travis laughed.

"Well, our glee director dared everyone until spring break. Every time we're in a conversation we start singing when we say words that are in songs." Abby glanced at her I Phone and put it away.

She hugged me "Can't be late for class. Got to go." She flashed us one more smile and left in a hurry. "She's cute and nice." "Once you get to know her she's crazy fun."

Abby was up to something but, I was going to find out later at lunch. Coach Ben came in the gym, while I picked up my bag to rush off to 3rd. "If any of you have Language next, stay here. She's out today." Yes, she's not here because I didn't study for today's test.

"Cool, let's play ball." Travis checked me and we started our 3rd game.   

Abby's p.o.v

    I turned onto her street and cheered in my Mercedes when her mom's car wasn't in the driveway. She should be here in a few to shower and change. She hates showering at the school. I parked five house down and walked the rest. I walked around to the back of her house and climbed in her unlocked window and looked at her nightstand. She still had the picture.  

FLASHBACK

"Abby, come here!" I ran up to her room and she showed me her new camera. "My mom just got it for me. We should take a picture." I fixed my pigtails and posed for the photo with her. "It's so cute, I'm going to have by my bedside ever night."

1 week later

"Abby I made a picture frame." I held the frame and ran my fingers over it. It was bright blue with big letters BEST FRIENDS 4 LIFE. "You will always be my best friend." She sang crushing me into a hug.

END OF FLASHBACK

  I remembered the painful memories of us being best friends. I quit strolling down memory lane when I heard brakes in the drive way.

"Yeah, Sky I'll be back in time." She said before hanging up. "Sometimes I wonder why I'm a Barbie." She muttered before unlocking the door. I swapped the bottles and jumped out the window before she came in the room.

Sorry neighbors. I tossed the bottle into their pool and ran to my car. I raced back to school before the late bell rung. Whew! Saved by the bell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, comment, like if you want me to continue and find out

Redited: 12/08/16

What was in the bottle?

Who's your favorite character so far?