Chapter 8 : Friday pt.1

Abby's p.o.v

Friday came by fast. By the end of the day everyone was in the bleachers waiting.

Today was the day I am going to beat her . I'm going to have bragging rights , but other than that she'll never quit bothering me.

But today she didn't pay me attention while she was ordering her minions around.

" No , it has to be bright and spectacular!" she caught me looking at her and walked over.

" Don't worry I won't beat you so bad ?" She snickered.

" I'm not the least worried about your little routine." She snarled and the principal strolled over.

" Ladies , leave the fighting for your dance moves. Call it in the air."  He threw up a coin and she jumped the gun.

" Heads." She locked eyes with me and smiled.

" Heads , your first ."

" I'm gonna rock this place ."

" I hope so ." he chuckled pushing his glasses back on the bridge of his nose.

" I won't let you down ."

" Ok , now go get ready." She smiled and walked over to the locker room.

He turned back to me. " Good luck on your routine. "  I sat in the bleachers and waited for the show to start.

20 minutes later.

" Time for the First girl group to perform. " The principal anocened before they walked out.

Sky walked out with a black Brooklyn dress , and knee high boots.( middle right)

Lexi and Kate followed behind her with with black and white striped jumpers and heels. ( middle left) The last person surprised me.

Natalie came out in a black and white top with matching bottoms and the same knee high boots. ( right end)

Natalie and Sky got there mics fixed on them and stood in the middle of the gym.

" This is a song you guys should know." Sky told the crowed when Pretty girls by

Britney ft. Iggy started playing. Sky stepped forward and started.

All around the world pretty girls

Wipe the floor with all the boys

Poor the drinks , bring the noise

We're just so pretty

All around the world pretty girls

Jump the line , to the front

Do what we like , get what we want

We're just so pretty!

Sky jumped in and started dancing with them. Her voice starled me. I though her voice would have been like nails on a chalk board.

Hey!

Don't you know that's it's always the same

From Australia to L.A

You can bet cha where ever the girls go the boys follow

We be keeping them up on their toes

They can laugh , but they don't get the joke

If you watch their so predictable

Some things don't change

But Natalie and Sky like the spot light , but I wonder if they can share it. Natalie bumped Sky and started singing.

Girls roll up , windows roll down

Eyes on us , jaws on the ground

Watch them go , it's just so funny

Like bees to the honey

She came back and stole the spotlight back. They sung the rest of the song.

I guess they have bad blood between them.

Went I headed over to the locker room I heard loud noises.

" I'm so glad we never have to do that with you again. "

" I agree with you."

" If you stay out of my way for the rest of my school year you'll be ok, maybe."

" Sky , your threats don't mean anything to me."  She stepped closer to her and cornered her by the lockers.

" Well let it be." She threatened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY for not updating for a while. I know you guys like this story , but I don't have a lot of time to write and brainstorm.

But I will keep writing and not keep you hanging.

There will be 3 parts to this !!!!