Chapter 11: Saturday

Ah today is wonderful day for a walk in the park. The sun is shining , the birds are chirping , nice warm weather, pebbles being throw at my window.

PEBBLES BEING THROWN? I rushed to the window and Travis waved to me. Oh I forgot we were supposed to hang out today. I threw open the window and smiled.

" Did you forget? "

" Almost. I'll be ready in a sec. " I closed the window and bolted to the bathroom.

1 hour later...

We were walking down a pathway until we saw a park. When I saw the wooden thing it brought back childhood memories. Hide and go seek was the best in there.

" Trey , wanna play hide and go seek? "

" Sure , I'll count. " He put his head on the tree and started counting. I ran as fast as my legs took me over to the playground. I crouched down and started crawling.

" ...19 ....20....Here I come. " He ran down the path and I muffled a laugh. I continued crawling until I got to my official hiding spot.

" Hi." I looked up and there was a little boy. I waved to him and put my finger over my mouth. He had dark brown hair and a blue mixture eyes.

" Are you hiding? " He whispered approaching me

" Are you hiding? " He whispered approaching me. I nodded.

" Your pretty. " He smiled. He had a missing front tooth .

" Thanks. " I smiled hugging him.

" What's your name?"

" Christian. " He rocked back and forth on his heels. I ruffled his hair. He laughed.

" Christian! Time to go." A woman yelled. He hugged me and waved goodbye.

" That was so cute. " Travis blurted hanging his head over where I was hiding.

" How'd you find me?"

" The kid asked if you were hiding."

" Aw man! "

" Let's go get some ice cream. "

3 hours later...

He parked the car and started walking me up to the door.

" Well , I had a great afternoon with you. If you would have gotten up earlier it would've been longer. "

" Yeah , but also I don't wake up early on Saturdays. "

" It was still fun to hang out with you. "

" I had fun too. See you at school. " I smiled going inside. Ryan hugged me and dragged me upstairs.

" I'm sorry for leaving you hanging all day. Dentist appointment. "

" It's okay. I hung out with Travis today. " He pulled out monopoly and set it up.

" What did you guys do?"

" We went to a park and acted like little kids for the day. It was so cool."

" That's cool." He smiled.

" I'm the car ! " I jumped from my bed grabbing the piece.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated on New years eve guys. A chapter before going into 2016.

Leave me a comment

Vote

Share

Like

Recommend

And add to your library if you haven't

And I love my loyal readers and followers

Thxs for reading