Chapter 12 : Focus

Abby' s p.o.v

Let me start from the beginning. On how picture day was the worse day of my junior life.

Ugh its only Tuesday.  Friday is so far away.

I totally forgot that today is picture day. I ran back in the house and  changed.

I quickly put on spring colors and hopped in my car.  On the way to school , I applied my eye liner .

I parked in my usual spot and looked for the guys.  I spotted some girls circling around them . 

" Travis!  Ryan! " I ran over and saved them . " Thanks Abbs. " He half-smiled .

" Those girls were gonna maul us."  I took my hand and fixed my loose strands of hair. 

" Did you remember that today was spring pictures? " I opened my locker and started pulling out books. 

" Oh , That's today?. "   Ryan leaned on the locker and chuckled. 

" What?" I turned to him.  "I look great in photos.  Didn't need to dress up in a suit to know that. " 

" Whatever. Are you supposed to be photogenic ? " I shoved his arm and he fell back. 

He dusted off his shirt and flicked my forehead. " But , I'm not stressing about some picture.  Its not like it shows the good memories because of that photo."

"OK , whatever see you later." I slammed my locker and left. 

Few hours later.....

" Attention everyone the air conditioner is not working. " The kids in my current period groaned.

  The bell rung and people were walking fanning themselves.  The hallway was a oven baking us. I got to my locker and changed my books for next period. In the corner of my eye Travis approached.

 "Whoa!" "What?" "Your hair." I grabbed my mirror out my locker and stared. Humidity and my hair are not the best of friends.  I dove into my bag and searched for my brush.   I pulled the brush through my humid hair. 

" It's helping a little. " I turned and Ryan leaned against the locker.  "Shut up, my hair doesn't want a picture.  " " I'll help , but I could care less about my picture. " He grabbed the brush and combed through the tangles.  " Better , but if you want a good picture you better take it soon.  I looked in the mirror and hugged him. " Your a hair saver. Thanks we love you right now. " I dashed to get my picture across the campus. 

Few minutes later...

" Okay, next! " He yelled getting ready to take another picture. 

" Name?" " Abby." He checked off my name and turned towards the camera.

" Keep your head straight. Look into the lens. "  The camera flashed before I could smile. 

" Next!" I left the stool and went to class. 

End of day...

Students assistants were going through the school giving out our pictures. I stuffed my packet into between my books. I'll look at by my locker. After the bell rung I went to my locker. 

I opened the envelope and my life was basically over.

And that is how picture day was the worse day , because there were no make up days. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for being late. School just had a hold on me , but I was still able to update

Leave me a comment

Vote

Share

Like

Recommend

And add to your library if you haven't

And I love my loyal readers and followers

Thxs for reading