Chapter 13 : Boyfriend?

Travis's p.o.v

I watched Abby bounce into her first period. I need to ask her but I'll wait later to ask . I hope she doesn't say no.
I had to build up a lot of courage for this. The warning bell rung and I rushed into my first period.

2 periods later...

It was finally lunch and the past hours I hyped myself up. I kept talking myself out of it but I'm ready. I walked into the cafeteria and strolled over to her.

" Abby?" She turned around . Her smiled widened , and her eyes got brighter.

" Yeah , Trey."

" Umm." I played with my fingers. I glanced up at her and she smiled again.

" What's up?

" Umm .. What's on the menu for lunch today? " Dang it! I blew it.

" Tatter tots , Burgers , french fries, salad. " She turned and hugged Ryan .

" What's up Trey? " Ryan nodded to me.

" Good , how about you?"

" OK."

" Let's get some food! " She beamed when we got to the front.

Biology

Abby put safety glasses on before picking up the beakers. The first beaker had a purple chemical and the other had a green one .
She observed the liquids before setting them down. Mr. Eaton had launched into a explaining the experiment. I zoned out after he finished the third sentence.

" .... Now that I explained we can start the experiment. "

She tapped my shoulder and I looked at her. " Did you hear what I said? " " Huh."

" Pick up the beakers for me. I'm gonna get the other equipment out. " She got off the stool and unlocked the little doors in front of us.
What's wrong with just pouring them together in this tube. She put the other things when I started pouring some of the chemicals in the tube.

" No!" She grabbed my wrist and I stopped pouring both chemicals. " What? "

" It's gonna make a chemical reaction. We were supposed to apply it in slowly. " She took them and put them back in there bases.

I looked in the tube and it changed color. " That's what you freaking out about? It's changing color. "

" No there compounds mixed together like that can make it explode. "

I picked it up and she gasped . " I don't see it blowing up."

Then it blew in my face . Not like a bad one , but a small one. My face was covered in black and the cylinder was in pieces. I could hear Abby laughing at my stubbornness.

Mr. Eaton walked over and gave me a nurses note.

Later after that...

After being released to go to my last class I went over to the glee club. I walked in and picked up what I came for.

" Can I borrow this?"

" Sure , knock yourself out. " She smiled.

End of the day...

Abby's p.o.v

I grabbed my bag and heard a strum of strings . I followed the sound and found Travis sitting on a stool in glee club.

" What are you doing? " " Let me show you some thing. " " Okay. " He grabbed my hand and led me to a near by stool. He picked up the guitar and sat in front of me.

He started strumming a few chords and sung.

After he finished he looked up at me. "So what do you think?" " It was adorable." " Will you be my girlfriend?"  I walked over and hugged him. " Yes , that was the sweetest."   I grabbed his hand and dragged him out the classroom .  

"Ryan is waiting at the ice place."  "Okay. Wait." "What's wrong?" "I want to do something." 

"What ?" He twirled , dipped , and pecked me on the lips. "Now we can go ." He smiled and tangled our fingers .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love that someone of you guys are dedicated readers.  Wish me luck guys i have a play in May . It's Pinocchio , I play cat and Pulcinella marionette . 

Leave me a comment

Vote

Share

Like

Recommend

And add to your library if you haven't

And I love my loyal readers and followers

Thxs for reading