Chapter 4 : Wednesday pt 1

IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE MY OTHER STORY JUST LEAVE ME A COMMENT OR MESSAGE MY INBOX ON WATTPAD THANKS :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abby's p.o.v

    Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around. "I don't know you!" I snapped in disgust to the girl behind me. Travis, a tall guy with dark green eyes, and shaggy hair stood there.

"Hey Travis." "Hey, that was pretty harsh." "Why did you sneak up on me?" "Sorry, for scaring you"

"You didn't scare me. That girl wait- What's your name?" "Trinity." "Sorry, for earlier." "It's OK." She smiled. "I went off on Trinity instead of you."

"What are you getting?" He asked when we got to the front. "Chicken tenders, mac & cheese, and pudding. What about you?"

"Barbecued chicken and pears. That's a lot to eat for a girl." "Girls, got to eat." I rubbed my belly. "I'm trying to build up stamina for practice later." "I can tell."

"Also, I love barbecued chicken." I felt Ryan wrap his arms around my waist. "What took you so long? I saw you in the cafeteria 15 minutes ago."

"I had to ask high schoolers if I could skip them. Any way Travis kept you company so don't worry. ""I know he's so sweet." His face turned red.

"What's the high five for?" He looked at our trays." Never mind." "Best friends think alike." I commented glancing at Ryan.

"They sure do partner." "Ride or die for life?"

"Ride or die for life." We shared looks that we only knew. When I reached for honey mustard and felt something warm. I turned and found a pair of eyes looking back at me.

"Sorry Abby." He blushed jerking his hand back from mine. I grabbed a packet and headed for the courtyard.

"Did you forget a fork?" I asked Ryan as sat down. "No I have it right-" He looked at me and I laughed. "I'm a ninja!"

Ryan's p.o.v

"On the subject, where did you sneak off to on Monday?" "I had to do something important before class." "What did you do?" I groaned.

"Why do you think it's bad?" "I know you and your my best friend."

"Fine, I did something, but I'm not telling." She teased before leaning back and crossing her arms with a smirk.

Right when I was about to start guessing the Barbies strolled over. There was so something different about the group. This time Skylar was the only blonde.

Kate, what happened? "

"I used my shampoo this afternoon, and when I looked in the mirror it was blue. I don't know how it happened, but I'm never using that product again. "

While Kate kept going on about the shampoo, I saw Lexi gazing at me. I met her glaze and she started blushing.

"Ryan, can you move? I'm trying to get a glimpse of that new hottie." I moved and she batted her eye lashes at him.

"Hi." Lexi waved at Travis. "You're thirsty Lexi. These a water fountain in the hallway, not on Travis."

"Don't you have something better to do than hate on me?" She sneered. "Yup, live my life without you butting in." "Since, you think you're so bad, why don't we have a contest."

"To see who the baddest is? Sure." "Yes, let's make this interesting. You could only use people at this school." "OK, and it's going to be sports and musical related." "Maybe cheer leading fits it. Maybe not....Are you even flexible? "Lexi laughed before hitting a split.

"Cheer leading, let's do that." Abby did a back flip. "OK, girls let's save this until Fridays basketball game." Kate informed. "Let's ask the principal for permission." Skylar butted in.

"That's OK." Abby replied coldly glanced at Lexi. As the Barbies walked off, Lexi spun around. "Dress to impress, Abby!" She laughed and continued on.

"Abby, how can you do that?" She didn't look up and kept eating her pudding.

"Abby, look at me!" I snapped. "You're not my dad. You don't tell me what to do." She snapped back finally looking at me. "I'm trying to keep you out of trouble."

"I don't want your help. You didn't have a problem when you did it." She got up and walked over to my side. "It's different."

"It's not different you just wanted to control the situation!" She dumped her pudding on my head and stormed off.

"That was cruel."

"She's only like that when she's mad." I wiped the pudding off my face. "I'll check on her." Travis got up quickly and spirited in the direction Abby left in.

Abby's p.o.v

I walked down the hallway away from the boys and decided to slip in the janitor's closet. I sat on the floor and put my mp3 player to the highest volume. I put my headphones in I started singing along to Shake it off.

Cold hands touched my bare shoulders and I looked up at the person. I pulled out my headphones. " What are you doing here?"

"I came to comfort you." "Sweet, but I'm fine." He ignored me and sat near me. The air conditioner kicked on and I shivered when it hit my shoulders.

"Are you cold?" "A little." "Here, take my jacket" He was left in a white tank that clung to his six pack.

"Aren't you cold now?" He shook his head. "You're not freezing in here because of me. Let's share the jacket."

"If you're that worried OK." I gave him his jacket and sat between his legs. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"Your jacket isn't big enough." "Let's do something that will keep us warm."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Redited: 12/08/16

What do you think they'll do in the closet?

Comment and tell me. I want to see if you can think outside the box

:D