Chapter 14 : That's cool

Ryan's p.o.v

I watched them stroll in hand in hand. The atmosphere around them appeared different .   "Hey." 

"I'm going to order.Ryan, what flavor?" "Vanilla with coconut." "Okay." Abby slid in next to me. 

"What happened to you guys?" "What do you mean?" "You guys seem different around each other ." 

"We have a stronger bond now." Trey carried the tray and sat next to her. Trey passed me my vanilla and gave Abby her colorful yogurt.  

  Trey slung his arm over her shoulder like it was natural

  Trey slung his arm over her shoulder like it was natural. "Okay, what is it really?" 

"Well...we wanted to keep this a secret a little longer but..." "I got this Travis.Ryan, I'm pregnant." 

"What! How?" "I went to the doctors office the other day. They informed me." "Who's the father?" "Travis." She hid her face in his shoulder and started crying.  "I'm kill you."  

There faces turned red and they laughed.  "Were just playing. You should've seen your face." They put out between laughing . 

"But being serious were dating now." "When did this happen?"  "Not that long ago." "That's cool. Treat her right Travis." 

"OK. Abbs let's go skate a little." "I've never been a good skater." "Well , never say never." 

Ryan , never say never.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love that someone of you guys are dedicated readers. Sorry its kinda short , but the next chapter is kinda long . Love you guys still reading the chapters even if I update slow. :D  The thing above is to make you laugh have a nice day now. 

Leave me a comment

Vote

Share

Like

Recommend

And add to your library if you haven't

And I love my loyal readers and followers

Thxs for reading