Don't Go Out At Night

Shadow's POV
I was getting ready to go to bed when I heard a knock on my door. Who would come at 10:00 at night, can't it wait until the morning. I went to answer the door and saw Tails with a look of panic on his face.

"Tails is everything okay?"
"No, Sonic left to go on a walk..."
"Yea, I know."
"I didn't finish. Anyway, I told Sonic to be home by nightfall and he's not home yet! Have you seen him?"
I instantly became worried, Sonic was gone. He could've gotten hurt, or even worse...killed!
"Uh...no I haven't seen him, but I'd like to help you find him"
I didn't know why I cared so much about what happened to my rival. Something inside me wanted to know where he was, and what happened to him.

--- LEMON ALERT ---
Sonic's POV
The four guys holding me down were strong and I couldn't move. The other two guys were looking to see if anyone was around. Then one guy came over to me and sat down next to me, while the other guy was watching to see if anyone was coming. I knew I had to get away, I didn't want this. It was already dark, I bet Tails is worried sick. Ugh...what do I do?!?!

The guy started to rub the space in between my legs and I asked him
"What are you doing?" I knew full well what he was doing, but I tried to act like I wasn't scared. My voice gave it all away though, it was shaky and quiet. The guy heard me but didn't answer. He came up to my face, our lips just inches apart. I didn't want him to kiss me. I hadn't had my first kiss yet, and it wasn't going to be with this psycho.

I moved my head to the side so he couldn't kiss my lips, instead he kissed my cheek. I kept moving my head until he grabbed my face forcefully and held me there. Then he kissed me. I started to cry.
--- LEMON OVER ---

Shadow's POV
I looked everywhere for Sonic, I started to become as worried as poor Tails was. Maybe even more. I don't know why I suddenly cared so much for Sonic, but I did. A part of me didn't want to see him dead or hurt in any way. I looked hoping he would show up, hoping the sick feeling in my stomach would finally go away.

Tails gave me a communication device so we could communicate.
"Find anything yet?"
He asked me through the device
"No, I haven't Tails. Have you found anything?"
"No, I haven't Shadow, but I'm worried. There are crazy people at night, Sonic could be in danger"
After hearing that I felt like I was going to puke, I felt tears coming down my face. What am u doing? I asked myself. Why am I crying? I guess I was crying because I was so worried. I didn't want to believe it but Sonic was probably already hurt. After telling myself that, the tears kept coming. Finally Tails snapped me out of my thoughts
"Shadow? Shadow you still there?"
"Yea Tails I am" I tried to sound like everything was fine, but my voice betrayed me.
"Shadow are you okay?"
"Yea, I'm fine. Let's try to find Sonic okay?"
"Okay. Where have we not looked?"
"Well maybe you could check the park, I'll check the forest. Okay?"
"Got it Shadow!"
After discussing our plan we turned our communication devices off. I couldn't help but be worried. Sonic was in danger, and I couldn't help him.

--- LEMON AGAIN ---
Sonic's POV
The guy forced me to sit up, but the four guys holding me didn't let go, no matter how much I tried. The guys still standing brought out his dick and forced my mouth open, shoving it in. I tried to bite it, or get it out of my mouth, making everything worse. Some guy behind me, while holding my arm, put one finger in my hole. I cried out in pain. Then he started to put all of them in. Not caring about how much it hurt me. I kept crying, the tears were falling. My whole face was wet from the tears. The guy came in my mouth and finally took his dick out. I spit all the cum out of my mouth, making the guy irritated. I thought he was going to put his dick me, but instead he grabbed my arm letting another guy take over. His dick was dry, and he shoved it in my hole. I cried out loudly, hoping someone would hear me. He kept going in and out, in and out. Every time it was painful, that was his plan. The pain started to turn to pleasure, but I refused to make any sound. After awhile he moaned and came right inside me, I felt disgusted. They started to leave, letting me go and laying me on the ground. I couldn't move though, I didn't have the energy to. My butt ached and I felt so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open.
--- LEMON OVER ---

I didn't even sleep, I just laid there. Finally I got the strength to get up. I knew it was all over. I had to end this, I had to end it now. I had been rapped, I had been tortured. I couldn't stand it anymore. I started running towards the bridge, and I knew exactly what I was going to do.

Shadow's POV
I was panicking. I couldn't think about anything but Sonic. It was now 12:00 and Sonic was nowhere to be found. Tails contacted me again saying
"Anything Shadow?"
"No, nothing."
"Oh my gosh!"
"Tails did you find him?!?!"
"No, but I found this group of boys...they're talking about him."
"What are they saying?"
"They...Oh my god!"
"Tails?!?!"
"Shadow they rapped him!"
"Oh my god!"
"Shadow we need to find him and fast."
"On it, Tails go home see if he's there, I'll go to the bridge."
"Okay"
and with that we were off. I went to the bridge and saw him there about to jump. I started running hoping I wasn't too late...