This Has To End

Shadow's POV
I was pissed at the paparazzi, but I had been thinking about Sonic and I, and our relationship. Some people had already found out, and I had been receiving death treats for loving him. He has some crazy fans, but in reality the death threats hurt. It brings me back to square one, where everyone hates me. I don't think I can do this anymore...
This has to end.

Sonic's POV
It's been a week since Shadow and I admitted to being in a relationship, and the paparazzi are still outside our house. They won't leave, and Shadow and I need to go out and get food. At this point Shadow's really pissed, and I've tried calming him down. It never works.
"Ugh!! WHY WON'T THOSE DAMN PEICES OF SHIT GO THE FUCK AWAY!!"
"Shadow, clam down"
"I CAN'T CALM DOWN!! THEY NEED TO GO AWAY!"
"SHADOW!! Please calm down!"
"Honestly if they don't go away, we won't get food, and if we don't get food we'll die!!"
"Shadow!! Please calm down!"
"I'm going upstairs!! When I come down they better be gone, or I'll do something about them!"

Oh gosh! Maybe Shadow and I won't work out. Why are paparazzi all over us. You know what? I'll just go out there and ask them. I went out the door and immediately cameras started flashing and people started yelling and screaming. I was sick of the yelling, I had a headache from Shadow already. So I yelled out
"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS HERE!!! GIVE US A FUCKING BREAK!!! GODDAMMIT!!!!"
As soon as they heard me yell, they all went silent and the flashing stopped. Then I spoke more calmly.
"Why are you guys here? You're annoying us! Please go away!!"
Okay it started out calm, didn't end that way. One person did answer me though.
"Well Sonic, we're here because there was a rumor that you were gay, and you were dating the enemy. Is that true?"
I was outraged!! Shadow was not the enemy!! I wanted to punch them all, and force them to go, but I resisted.
"Where did you hear this rumor?"
"A reporter said you were with Shadow in the park one day and he kissed you. He said Shadow got mad and told him to stay away from you, but Shadow called you his boyfriend."
I really didn't want to answer them, I didn't want everyone to know about us, nobody would trust me if they knew. Moms wouldn't want their kids around a gay hero, but I couldn't lie either. I guess I just had to come clean, but maybe Shadow should be here to.
"I'll be right back"
After I said that I ran inside before they could yell at me. I went upstairs and found Shadow.
"C'mon Shadow!"
I grabbed his arm and started to drag him along with me.
"Hey!! What are you doing?!?!"
"You'll see"

We went back outside and the people started asking us if it was true. Shadow I'm pretty sure knew what they were talking about and he said
"The rumor about Sonic being in a relationship with me is true. Sonic's my boyfriend. Now will you guys go away!"
The people looked shocked and stunned then more questions came
They mostly asked "are you gay?"
"Sonic, why do you love the enemy?"
I couldn't take it anymore so I yelled over them
"YES!! I'M FUCKING GAY!! I DON'T LOVE THE EMEMY, SHADOW ISN'T THE ENEMY!! HE'S GOOD!! DON'T YOU GUYS GO STARTING MORE DAMN RUMORS ABOUT SHADOW BEING GAY, BECAUSE HE'S NOT!! HE'S BISEXUAL!! NOW GO THE FUCK AWAY ASSHOLES!!"
Shadow grabbed my hand trying to calm me down. The paparazzi started going away. One brave fucking soul went up to me and said
"I can't believe you love the enemy, all you are is a liar and a traitor. Shadow doesn't deserve you, he deserves a lot less."
I was about to punch his face in, and murder his sorry ass, but Shadow held me back. I picked me up and took me inside.
"Sorry Shadow, you deserve me, they're all wrong."
"Thanks babe!"

Shadow's POV
About five days later the death threats got worse, and people started saying bad things about me. They said Sonic deserved better than me, I cried silently every night while Sonic was asleep. Honestly I couldn't take much more of this, being with Sonic is hard. Love is hard, and maybe I wasn't meant for it.
This has to end.

Sonic's POV
I woke up this morning and saw Shadow on the couch. I went over to him and saw what people were saying on his phone.
"Shadow you know they're wrong."
"Actually Sonic, that's what I wanted to talk to you about."
"What do you mean?"
"I don't really deserve you, and even if I did, I don't want all this hate, I can't handle it. Everyone hates me for loving you. Sonic I've gotten death treats because I love you."
"I'm so sorry Shadow, but what are you saying?"
"I think we need to break up, I can't take all this hate. I'm sorry Sonic"

I couldn't believe it. He broke up with me, because of some damn people.
"Shadow wait! Please don't do this!! I need you, I love you!"
"I'm sorry... Faker... Some relationships aren't meant to last, I hope you find another. Goodbye"

I started to cry as he opened the door and left. My god! I need him. How could this happen. Am I not meant to love? I promised him I'd stay alive for him. Maria said he needed me. Maybe he never needed me. Maybe he played me, and he played me well...