Mystery Girl

• Dedicated to Whoever loves the WICKED LOVELY series

Keenan's POV

I was walking down the street - looking at the signs that had all the Summer Fae buzzing. A street carnival, run by the local high-school's seniors, it promised to be a good night- though I won't be looking for a good time.

High pitched squeals and a beautiful laugh from across the road caught my attention. Niall and my head snapped around to see a group of girls cheering one of their own on the do something- a dare it seemed.

They couldn't see us as we walked towards them.

"Come on Tori!" said one of them.

After she said this the most beautiful girl I had ever seen walked out of the piercing shop. White blonde hair-emo style, and blue eyes...

"Yeah- come on! I wanna see you at the competition!"

The girl opened her mouth and yelled at them- "ALRIGHT! Jeez!! I'll go, just shut up already!"

It all went quiet for a second before they all grabbed her hands and dragged her down the road to the sport stadium.

When there she disappeared into the changerooms- only to come out in a leotard... never expected that I'd watch gymnastics- but here I am.

I watched as she prepared herself for beam.

I gasped in mute agony as I watched her twist...