Back-Story

DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT SOME SERIOUS SPOILERS......

Fee's (me- the author) POV

"Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Where are you??? Come  out, come out wherever you are..." Tori is singing to me... you see, I'm hiding in my room with my laptop- writing the story...I'm unfortunately hiding like a five-year old because she read my plans for the story.

She doesn't like the fact that Keenan steals her first kiss tomorrow... too bad. But, um, like everyone else- whether I created her or not- I'm still scared of her...

"Tori, love, calm down!"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT KEENAN! PISS OFF!!!!!!"

"What? Loooove?? No, I like calling you that."

"Fuck off Keenan or I will shoot you!" *gun cocks*

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT?!?!?!"

"..."

*Keenan bursts into my room and hids under the bed with me*

"She's this worked up just because she kisses me tomorrow??"

"AND 'cause you called her 'love'" I smirk at him "Your mistake"

"But but but but.. doesn't she like me? I'm hot!"

I rolled my eyes at his cockiness. See, I didn't create him- Melissa Marr did. It's not my fault!

"Sure, sure- whatever you'de like to think" I could never admit that he's right...

*Tori kicks my bedroom door in, sporting a double-barrel shotgun.*

Damn- she has a shotgun. God, we are sooooo dead.

"A huh! Found you!"

"It's hot when you're angry... and uh... violent."

*Tori glares at Keenan until he hides behind me*

"AND YOU!!!!!!!" *glares at me* "CHANGE THE PLAN.... NOW!!!! I REFUSE TO KISS THAT, THAT....."

"Fairy? Bastard? Meany?" I finish her sentence- earning a glare from Keenan

"THING!!"

"Hey! I resent that!" Keenan defended

"SHUT UP!!!" Tori and I scream at him at the same time.

*I walk out of the room and take the shotgun from Tori*

I sit down in the living room and continue writing a draft. Keenan walks into the room carrying Tori bridal style. She's asleep. I raise an eyebrow in a silet question.

"My special trick"

I roll my eyes as he sits opposite me, placing Tori on his lap with her head on his chest- his eyes never leaving her face.

"On with the story..." I whisper- a grunt of approval from Keenan, who nuzzled his face into her neck.