Beira's Wrath

Warning: violence and swearing (only a bit)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

Keenan paced furiously around the room, occasionally muttering or tipping over a desk or plant. He growled again in fury as a knock came at the door.

"What?" he snapped.

The door opened and a bemused Irial walked in, a cigarette in his left hand. He took a long drag.

"Is that a way to address your elders, kingling?" he drawled, exhaling the smoke.

Keenan stopped pacing momentarily, glaring at the Dark King.

"What do you want Irial?" he spat

Irial smirked, taking another long drag on his cigarette.

"I heard your... queen made a runner. I must say- I'm impressed. What did you do to scare her off Keenan?" Irial's lips twitched into an amused smile.

"Shut up" Keenan snapped, his eyes trained on the Dark King- fully ignoring Irial's power over him. He started pacing again, his strides quicker than before.

"Hmm, then I guess you don't want to know where she went? Pity." He drawled, dropping his cigarette onto the expensive tiles and squashing it with his foot.

Keenan stopped pacing, turning sharply around to look the Dark King in the eyes.

"Where. Is. She?" he growled venomously.

Irial smirked- enjoying the worry, anger and emotional pain Keenan was feeling.

"With Beira."

Not a second had passed before Keenan had run out in a panic- anger at his Victoria gone.

She's with Beira. Beira. She'll kill Tori!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile

Another shiver ran through Victoria's body, as she curled up into a ball in the corner of the room- attempting to keep body heat.

"Wh-h-h-ho are you?" her teeth chattered as she spoke, her lips an unhealthy blue.

A cold chuckle echoed through the room as an older woman stepped closer to Tori.

"Didn't Keenan dearest tell you about me? How rude of him. I'm his mother."

Tori sneezed and groaned softly in pain.

"Then why am I here?" her voice was hoarse and quiet.

Beira chuckled again.

"I'm the Winter Queen dear. Summer just isn't my thing."

Tori screamed as Beira shoved a sharp icicle into her stomach.

"Oh, did that hurt? I'm sorry dear; but that was nothing." Beira smiled, her eyes as cold as her element.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile

Third Person's POV

Keenan had called Elijja, the best tracker he knew, to find Beira. Elijja was a solitary fey, who worked for anyone- as long as they had money.

Elijja's eyelids fluttered shut as he concentrated on Beira's aura. Keenan paced furiously as Niall tapped his foot impatiently, staring out the window.