First Kiss

Warning: Contains Language, violence and mild sexual content (not sex though... can't write that stuff :P)

So (I hate doing this) this chapter is 12+

Tori's POV

I groaned as I woke in an un-familiar room, my grip on the sheets tightening as I remembered what had happened.

"I'm gonna kill that basterd!"

A vibration came from under me as I heard a beautiful laugh. I opened my eyes and realised that those 'sheets' happened to be Keenan's shirt- which had ridden up above his abdomen.

"AAA!" I attempted to push him away from me, only to find a muscled arm wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Fuck! Get the hell away from me you freak!"

 Pain and hurt flashed across his face, but were quickly replaced with determination. He grunted and rolled on top of me, pressed against me- but holding most of the weight on his forearms.

"Please stop struggling from a minute and let me explain!" He cried as I brought a knee to his stomach-ouch, that even hurt me! My poor knee...

Keenan groaned and rolled off the bed, as I made a run for the door- only to find it was locked. Fuck. I turned to find another escape route, and fixed my gaze to the window on the other side of the room. The only problem being that Keenan stood in front of it.

"Let me out Keenan." I warned

His eyes softened and he shook his head, "no" his hair shining like metal in the sunlight. If I could only reach over and touch it, would it slice my hands to pieces? I shook my head to clear my thoughts. What the hell?!?! What am I thinking?! 

"Tori" Keenan whispered softly, as if his words would break me. I couldn't help but swoon over how genuinely sad and careful he sounded.

"Yes" my voice cracked, I was scared. I mean, who wouldn't be? I was kidnapped and woke up next to a hot dude! WTF happened?!

"I can't let you leave, but please let me explain what is going on."

My right ring finger twitched and I took a step towards the window.

Keenan's gorgeous face fell, and he sighed. I took this as a distraction and bolted to the window, only to be tackled into the wall.

I opened my eyes and groaned. My plans... ruined!! I wailed in my head.

Keenan's POV

It hurt so much, seeing how untrustworthy she thought I was. You deserve it... Look what you did.

I grabbed Tori's wrists and held them above her head, to keep her still so I could explain.

"Tori. You know who and what I am, right? You've got the sight, you can see us?"

She glared at me, I could tell she was conflicted. I had purposly pressed myself against her to distract her from hitting me. What?! She's fucking strong!

"Yes" she hissed

I nodded. "Then you know that i'm the Summer King, right?"

She narrowed her eyes and nodded.

"Good, then you should know that I needed to find my Summer Queen, correct?"

"Yes"

 "Simple then. You are my soul mate, my Queen. I turned you into a fairy. You are at my apartment- where myself, Niall- my adviser and best friend, and the summer girls live. This is your new home, you will share with me."

She smirked. "Prove it."

I nodded and let go of her wrists, still in front of her- her back against the wall. I stepped forward, pressing myself hard against her body- letting her know of my body's 'reations' towards her. I lifted her two legs around my waist, letting them wrap tightly around me.

"What does that feel like to you?"

She stuttered, not answering.

I smirked. "Now try to let go."

She frowned and shifted, not being able to detach herself from me- even though my arms were relaxed at my sides. She growled, and instead of loosening, her legs tightened as far as they would go.

"See?"

Her breath hitched. "So it's true?" she whispered.

She paled and stared at me from what seemed for hours. I opened my mouth to put it more gently, but closed it again when her bottom lip quivered and golden tears slid down her rosy cheeks, one after another. My eyes widened, Tori never showed such emotions... It scared me, a lot. I wrapped my arms around her small body as she rested her head on my shoulder, her golden tears staining my shirt.

She's so small... I could tuck her whole body into a fold of my trench-coat... She's perfect.

"Shh. It's OK. I'm here for you." I whispered

"No-one else. You are my everything. I need you to know that; I would do anything for you." I cooed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while, Tori had finished crying, and, as far as I could tell, she was simply enjoying my warmth. Suddenly she pulled away.

"Can you let me down now. Help my get down?"

I chuckled and pried her off my hips.

"There. Better?"

She shot me a small smile and nodded shyly. I shook my head and her eyes travelled up and down my body, so I took the opportunity to do the same to her.

A lustful growl left from deep in my chest. My eyes trailed back to her face- from her lips to her eyes and back again.

In two big steps I closed the space between us and pulled her waist to me. I gently pushed her onto the bed and pressed my lips to hers.

                                                      VERY IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ:

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(O.o)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hey lovvies!!

YES! It's finally up! YAY!

Sorry it took so long... I was working a lot this holidays :(

For Back Story 3 to come out I would PLEASE like to receive:

5 votes

7 comments

Oh, yes... the exiting bit *insert drum roll*

I am now opening my mind to all the reader's ideas for the story and it's future chapters!

Private Message me with ideas! If I like the idea I will let you know when it will be published- with YOUR NAME in the dedication!

So put your thinking caps on and get clicking!

ENJOY!!

BlackAmber :]