Missing the Summer Queen

Tori's POV

I woke up the next morning with dried tears on my cheeks and warms arms around my waist from behind. I let out a raggard breath as I thought about the day before.

"At least I belong somewhere other than juvy!"

I didn't belong in the Summer Court. I didn't belong with faeries, full stop.

But where would an ex-human fit in?

I bit my lip, thinking of my options.

Leave. Leave and never return. He expects you to be a good little girl and marry him next week. He expected you to drop everything for him. Are you going to let him win?!

Well...

He's turned you into some pansy! Being all emotional and shit! You cried you stupid little girl! When was the last time you cried before you met Keenan?

I never did.

Exactly! Now, are you going to let Him win?!

No!

Then you know what to do.

And I did.

---------------------------------------------------------

Keenan's POV

I let out a small smile as the sun peeped through the window, warming my face. I sighed and opened my eyes, expecting to see Tori, her white hair spread across the pillows.

She wasn't there.

I snapped out of my euphoric state, sitting up abruptly.

"Tori?"

No answer.

"Tori!"

I yelled for her.

I shot out of bed, running through the halls of the apartment for my Queen. But she was no-where to be found.

Tori was gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I screamed at Niall, who was rubbing his temples in stress.

"I don't know Keenan."

"FIND HER, GOD DAMN IT!"

"We're trying Keenan, she doesn't want to be found." Niall said dejectedly, Tori had been a little sister to him. The one that he never had.

 "What are we going to do Niall?" I sighed, suddenly tired- rubbing my face with my hands.

"I suggest that we keep this... problem quiet. Perhaps say she was taken by a rogue or something of the likes. Imagine the chaos and despair to follow if the court discovers that their Queen to be ran away from them after a fight with her fiance. We will look weak- and the Dark Court may strike; perhaps even the Winter Court may follow the attack."

I nodded slowly, "We cannot allow this to happen. Make no cover story, convince anyone who knows the truth to keep their mouths shut. Assign our trackers to her scent- and post-pone the wedding ceremony. I will go with the trackers looking for her. Tell the court that the King and Queen went on a pleasure holiday; they will understand."

"Yes sire"

"And, Niall?" I muttered to him as I paused at the door; ready to leave, "we will find her. By any means necessary. Contact the High Court if we must. Victoria must be found."

He nodded again.

"Yes sire"

"Good"

I stepped out of the room, not bothering to plaster a fake smile onto my face. The Summer Girls sensed something wrong, but didn't approach. Facing the wrath of the Summer King was not pleasant. Especially if you were in the way of something he wanted. And he wanted his Victoria back.

He would get her back.

Anyone who got in his way would be dealt with.

Permanently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owch, I feel really bad for the characters who get in Keenan's way...

Don't worry! The next chapter is a Back Story anyways- and won't be depressing! YAY!

Sorry for taking so long... :(  Don't hate me!

So... yeah.

Until next time!

VOMMENT!

Luv BlackAmber