Back Story 4

Fee's POV

I smiled as I finished the chapter. Surely that won't get me in trouble from either of them...

But my peace was short-lived when Tori came crashing into my room. She flung herself on the bed next to me- and out of shock my laptop clattered to the floor.

"Wa? Tori! My laptop!"

"Sorry!! I can't help it! What are you doing to me?! I can't like him! I just can't!" She wailed.

I raised an eyebrow. "Why not? That's how a love story is supposed to go..."

She shook her head violently. "You know how much of a man-whore he is! He's cocky, mean, selfish, egotistic and rude."

I sighed. "Okay, listen. You know I can't change his personality. And I know that you love that side of him too, you are in denial."

"No I'm not, and even if I was, it wouldn't change anything."

"Yes it would. Denial is the first step to acceptance."

She growled at me and stalked out of the room.

I sighed and picked up my laptop- inspecting it before continuing to write.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours passed before I was interrupted again. I heard yelling outside in the backyard- so I went to investigate.

"Why??" Keenan whined

"Because I said so Keenan! Look but don't touch!" Tori warned, seemingly calm- hands behind her back.

Keenan huffed and took a step back looking Tori up and down, hand tapping his chin as if she were a piece of artwork. Tori growled and shifted her arms a bit- just enough for me to see something silver from behind her back in her hands.

My eyes widened when I realised what she was holding. I started to back away slowly. Tori glanced at me and grinned. I raised an eyebrow.

Tori rolled her eyes and sighed. "I know, I know- don't burn the house down."

I nodded and sat down cross-legged as Tori pulled out the flamethrower that I had lying under my bed until recently. I grinned, waiting for the show.

Keenan paled dramatically and took off running. Tori lit the flamethrower and pulled on the matching mask- laughing maniacally.

I leaned back onto my elbows as I watched the two lovebirds run around the backyard- one screamig for my help- and the other laughing like Hitler would have if he had gotten his 'perfect' society... yeah, creepy, I know... evil villain much??

"AHHH! FEE! HELP ME!" Keenan screamed before being caught in the clothes line.

"ON *laugh* WITH *laugh* THE *laugh* SHOW *laugh* *laugh*!!!" I cried- tears leaking out of my eyes from laughing too hard.

--------------------------------

Hey!!

Sorry for taking so long! I know, I know... I feel like a kid caught stealing from a cookie jar... oh well, life goes on!

Sorry if the Hitler reference offended anyone- I didn't mean to if it hurt your feelings!

ALL HATE COMMENTS ON THE HITLER REFERENCE WILL BE DELETED!

Sorry it's so short! The next one will be longer!

Other than that....

VOMMENT!!!