Captured

This chapter is dedicated to  MystiqueDesires, thank you for your encouragement. You are the reason that this was updated so quickly.

:)

I must warn that this chapter may be innapropriate for those under the age of 13 due to strong, coarse language, and violence.

Other than that... enjoy!

Comment

Vote

Fan

I need to know whether you guys like it or not.

Tori's POV

The next morning I got up and....

fell off the bed.

Yeh, I know. I'm not a morning person.

Anyways- got dressed (not gonna bore you with the details...) and ran to my motorcycle. Yeah-- I'm awsome like that.

As usual, my ride to school was way out of the speed limit- shortening my ten minute ride to five. I parked and ran through the door and into my homeroom... late.

"You're la..." the teacher looked up and went pale, stopping mid-sentence. he looked back at his role and ticked the box near my name. I smirked and sat down.

Mr Quince (teacher) got up and started to write eqations on the board.

"Now, in inequalities, you must understand that-"

Just then the door opened, and Keenan walked through. Nice entrance, idiot. Quince will kill you.

Quince looked at Keenan, annoyed.

"What?"

"Name's Keenan. I'm new." he smirked and turned to the class, and winked. I rolled my eyes while the girls and Justin (the awsome gay guy in the corner) swooned.

He walked towards me and sat in one of the four empty chairs that surrounded me from all directions.

"Hey." he smiled, and my stomach turned- he was starting to glow... that wasn't good.

I sighed, and whispered back "What?"

His eyes widened, shocked at my rude outburst.

"Look Keenan, forget how nice I was yesterday, got it?"

He didn't answer, but kept on staring at me. The bell rang eventually- and I made a point of hitting him over the back of the head on my way out. Walking to my locker I saw fae. Lots of them. They were summer fae by the looks of it- guards. I frowned but ignored them.

For the rest of the day Keenan followed me to all my classes. Sitting next to me and continuouly trying to talk me into going over to his house. I said no time and time again.

At the end of school I rod my motorbike out, smirking as I saw Keenan drop his glamour, the guards coming and surrounding him.

Fae

Summer Fae

The guards

But don't they only protect monarchs?

But that means

Fuck. Keenan's the Summer King.

One week later...

Keenan's POV

"One week! One week Niall!" I raged as I paced in the apartment.

"M'lord, have you seen her record? The rumours at her school?"

I stopped and turned around. "What about them?"

Niall picked up a file and opened it, reading out loud. "Transferred from juvinile detention, considered very dangerous when provoked. Police record of violence, sending people into comas from such a brutal fight..."

I sighed- this was going to be harder than I thought.

"Apparently she had some sort of abusive relationship and no-longer will trust anyone. Keenan. Keenan!"

"Yes?" I looked up from my hands.

"Perhaps it would be easier simply to force immortality apon her- make her live here with you, and the rest will eventually fall into place."

"That's not the way of the summer court. We are not like the dark fae."

"She will never consent to it anyway Keenan. Trust me on this one. It's the only way."

I stared at him dejectadly. "Okay."

The next day, after school.

Still Keenan's POV

I followed Tori after the bell rang, to her locker. I wasn't happy with the plan Niall had come up with- to force fae blood into her, through a syringe. How the fuck am I going to do that?! How??! She's put people in comas! Thank God for fairy strength. (lol, yay for me :D)

I was so close to turning around- I love her. That's right. I love her too much to do this. I  the end she'll love you. This will get it done quicker.

I sighed, I was right.

"Hey, Tori!"

She turned around and glared at me, when am I going to see her smile again? I sighed again and ran to catch up to her.

"Hey, could you just-"

She punched me in the face.

Time to start.

I tackled her to the ground and pinned her arms beneath me.

"What the fuck!?"

"Stop fighting!"

"Wha- No!"

"Trust me! It'll hurt less!"

She struggled more "Fuck off Keenan!"

I silently prayed to God that she'd forgive me for this. I leaned down and kissed her forehead and then the base of her neck, pulling out the syringe from my back pocket as I did.

"Please forgive me, please." I whispered in her ear. She turned her head to look at me, and taking the oppertunity to plunge the syringe into her neck- injecting the small amount of my blood that was needed to take her immortality, seal her fate and make her mine.

I pulled it out of her neck and she relaxed into my arms- unconcious.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my car. I drove to my own apartment- knowing that her stuff had been moved into my room. I walked in triumphantly and grinned to Niall.

"It's done. She's mine."

"It is." he confirmed.

I just couldn't stop smiling as I laid her on my bed. Tori. My Tori. She's finally mine. I climbed in next to her.

My love. My Queen.

The Summer Queen had been found.