Back Story 2

Fee's POV

"KEENAN!"

My head shot up from my laptop to watch the scene unfolding in front of me.

"Yes?"

"What did you do!?!?!?"

"..."

"Well?"

"hfjlsbjbbukdfkdfbjkdfbnkldfbdnkl"

"Speak up!"

"I turned you into a fairy..." he mumbled

"YOU WHAT!?"

"Haha, Keenan, you messed up big time!" I mumbled to myself

"Yeh, see for you to-"

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHY! UNDO IT!!"

"You can't do that Tori, it doesn't work that way."

"I DON'T CARE!"

"Is it really that bad? You are immortal, never aging; and you can get anything that you ever dreamed of having! You even have me! What more could you possibly want! You are fuckin royalty! That's every girl's dream!"

"NOT MINE! YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME!!"

"It was all for the best, I swear!"

"Don't worry Tori, it all works out in the end, i'll tell you a secret?" I butted in

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Tell" she came and sat next to me.

"Well, khbkabjhdbfvkbwel rbcvkhefbvliweuflieufblikqebfilr" I whispered in her ear- smirking.

She looked at me, eyes gleaming and grinned. "Deal, I won't give him hell for taking my mortality away from me."

I nodded and got back to my writing.

But of course Keenan had to mess things up, pulling Tori to his chest by her waist.

"I can make you happy, if you'll just let me." he whispered- his voice cracking, and his face contorted into emotional pain. She glared at him, but relaxed her body. Keenan smiled a bit and blew onto her face, letting the pleasure of summer assult her nerves. Her eyes rolled back into their sockets in pleasure and she bit her lip- biting back a moan.

"You're mean" she gasped

Keenan chuckled and kissed her throat.

"Never said I wasn't"

"EWWW! Guys! Get a room!" I squeeled as I walked into the kitchen, where Keenan had backed Tori against the wall.

"Mabe we will" Keenan shot back smugly. Tori rolled her eyes. I threw my hands up in defeat.

"Anyways... on with the story"