Back Story 6

Fee's POV

"YOU BASTARD! YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!"

I ran a hand through my hair, frustrated at the two idiots outside my room.

"I'm sorry ok?! I didn't mean to say it!"

"You didn't mean to say it- or you didn't mean for me to hear it?!" Tori yelled at her fiancee

*silence*

"You have to admit it- you have a temper problem..."

"So? If you don't want a girl with a temper problem, then go get one of the Summer Girls! I'm sure they'll do your bidding happily instead!" she screamed back.

I groaned, hitting my head on the desk repeatedly.

"WILL YOU STOP THAT INFERNAL RACKET!" I screamed at the two, sick of their screaming.

 "NO!" they both screamed back at me.

I groaned again, feeling the effects of major writers block.

*IDEA!*

I started typing furiously, grinning like a madman. Suddenly a mysterious shadow-man-thingy appeared behind me.

I chuckled evilly, steepling my fingers like Mr Burns (from the Simpsons).

"You know what to do..." I smiled creepily and leaned back into my chair- satisfied.

Evil laughs filled my room.

"WTF?!" Tori and Keenan watched my door, listening to the laughs coming from inside my room.

------------------------------------------

What am I going to do?

Who knows... (well, I do, but I don't count)

It's for me to know and you to find out... NEXT TIME I UPDATE!

Yeah I know I'm pretty shitty about timing, but exams have started again...

Until I update again, BlackAmber.

Can I get:

5 Votes

and

7 Comments?

PLEASE!?

I will write, but I WILL NOT UPDATE UNTIL I GET THE VOMMENTS!

Thank you all!