Intro

*Chanel played by Chelsea Tavares*
*Rachel played by Paige Hurd*

Intro

Los Angeles, California
Power 106, Radio Station

Beyoncé's POV

I sat waiting. I looked at my watch to check the time and she was late. I know something is wrong but I can't put my finger on it. I looked over at Rachel as she paced back and forth. She seemed nervous.

"Rachel, sit down."

She looked at me and came to sit down. I looked at her and her hands were looking clammy.

"Why you so nervous?"

"Nervous?" She said looking at me. "I'm not nervous. I just don't feel that great."

"Why? You-"

"Sorry, sorry." Chanel said running up to us. "I'm late, I know."

I rolled my eyes and stood up. They went to do their radio interview while I waited on the side.

After the interview we went to lunch. We sat down and ordered. Rachel excused herself to go to the bathroom.

"Why were you late earlier?"

"Oh, traffic. I should've called. I didn't think getting from the house would take so long. Sorry."

"Being late is not a good trait. You don't want radio managers popping off at the mouth saying you unprofessional."

"I got it ma, it won't happen again." She said smiling and sipping her drink.

I eyed.

"Anything you wanna tell me?" I asked. "You know you can tell me anything."

She laughed.

"Ma, I know. Trust me, there's nothing going on with me."

"Okay, I trust you."

She smiled and sat back. Something is still fishy but I'll let it go for now. Rachel rejoined us and we finished our lunch.

Chanel's POV

Los Angeles, California
The W Hotel

Thank god lunch is over. Rachel and I went back to her hotel. Rachel had a gig out here and I had just flew in this morning.

"This morning was close." I said going into my bag to retrieve what I picked up.

"I know. Your mom was getting suspicious."

I passed the bag towards her. I sat down beside her as she took the box out the bag and looked at it.

"You know I may die after this." She said and then looked at me.

I wanted to reassure that she wouldn't but I couldn't.

"You're not the only one." I said. "Just know regardless I'll still be here not going anywhere."

She smiled.

"Alright." She said and got up.

I laid on the bed and decided to FaceTime my brother. He finally picked up.

"You ready?" I asked.

He sighed and rubbed his head.

"For my game tonight, yeah." He said and I laughed.

"You're gonna kill tonight. I know it, I'll be watching."

"Hopefully some scouts watching too."

"You know they are."I said.

"How's everybody?" He asked.

"Mommy's good and I haven't really been home yet. So I haven't seen daddy, Blue or Ciera yet."

He nodded. We talked about random things for a while.

"Chanel!" I heard Rachel yell.

"You ready?" I asked looking at Damien.

"I have no choice."

I got up and went towards the bathroom. Rachel opened the door.

"So?"

"I'm..."

Yeah, there back. Happy to see them? Vote and comment to let me know!