Part 21

I know a couple of y'all wanted to know what Vince looked like so there ya go.

Chanel's POV

"Where my homie at?" Vince asked through the car.

I was driving home from a dance class. Yeah, I gotta start brushing up my skills again. I took too much time off.

"Karate camp." I said. "I don't have to pick him up till five."

"So what's going on in your neck of the woods?" He asked.

"Going good, Rachel and I have a radio interview tomorrow." I said. "I gotta start really promoting these concerts, I gotta speak at some camp for girls and get this jewelry shit popping."

"Damn you busy." He said laughing.

"Me? Mostly you." I said.

"It's all gonna calm down soon." He said.

"I hope, I miss you."

"I miss you too." He said.

"Aye, I'm about to go in the house and eat but Imma FaceTime you tonight." I said.

"Alright then." He said and I hung up as I parked my car.

I went in the house and up to my room. I started my shower and took off my shirt so I was only in a sports bra. I ran out of shower soap. Damn, I know my mom got some.

I left my room and went towards her's. I opened the door and stopped. Oh my god.

"Chanel!" My mom yelled.

I was frozen. My parents. In bed. Oh god no!

"Fuck man!" I yelled and ran.

I went to get my phone and keys and ran down the steps. I ran out the door and got in my car and drove off.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" I said shivering in my seat. "My parents, my parents."

I tried to take my mind off what I just saw and turned on the radio.

"He like to call me peaches when we get this nasty..."

"Ahhhh!!!!" I yelled and switched the radio off.

"Dammit, why me? Why me lord, why? And it's two o'clock in the damn afternoon. Jesus why!" I thought as I drove.

Rachel's POV

"Open the damn door!" I heard through my phone.

I was peacefully eating my Frosted Flakes until I got this rude call. I got up to get the door and Chanel was standing there looking traumatized.

"What's wrong with you? Where are your clothes?" I said. "Oh my god, where are your clothes? Were you raped? Kelly!"

"No I wasn't raped." She said passing me.

What was I supposed to think? She barely got on clothes. I followed her into the living room where she sat down.

Kelly came in and we looked at each other. We went over by Chanel.

"What happened?" I asked.

She sighed.

"I went home and I just wanted a shower and I didn't have anymore soap so I went to my parents room." She said.

"Okay." I said. I'm not getting the traumatization.

"They were there." She said a bit shaky.

I'm getting a bit, oh, oh. I had to laugh.