Part 6

Part 6

Chanel's POV

I sat in class and yawned. I was tired as hell. I listened to my teacher talk. I hate this Communication Law class, it's so boring. I'm just tryna get a B out of this. When time was up we all got up and left.

"Aye Chanel!" I heard.

I looked back and it was DeJuan. Dejuan is a 6'2 black and Puerto Rican guy. Rachel and I met him in orientation and we been tight ever since.

"What up." I said.

We began walking down the steps.

"You done for the day?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Cool, you tryna match five?" He asked.

I started smiling.

"I don't know."

"Man, it's Friday and you done for the day plus I know we going out tonight."

I sighed.

"Aight, aight but let me hit Rachel up cause I don't feel like walking back to the apartment." He said.

"Cool."

I picked up my phone to call Rachel.

"Aye, where you at?" I asked.

"Leaving the fine arts building." She said.

"Cool come get me and Juan from the comm building."

"Oh aight." She said and hung up.

We walked outside to wait for Rachel and I see Brittany sitting on the grass with her beats on. I ran over to her and tackled her. I scared the shit out of her.

"Bitch!"

I laughed and got up. Brittany is the flower child of the group. Always trying to get us outside and at one with nature.

"You need to be aware of your surroundings." I said laughing.

"Oh shut up, what up Juan." She said getting up.

"Hey ma." He said.

"What y'all about to get into on this fine Friday?" She asked.

"Chill." I said. "What you doing?"

"Nothing." She said shrugging.

"Come chill, we waiting for Rachel."

"Aight."

And this was a big piece of my clique out here in VA. It was me, Rachel, Juan, Brittany, Dre, Spencer, and my other roommates Amber and Raven. Yep that's the clique.

Once Rachel picked us up we hit up Burger King and seven eleven. We got back to the apartment and sat down at the table. Our apartment was a nice lil set up. Kitchen, dinning room, living room, four bedrooms and two baths. Off campus dorms are way more lit then on campus.

I went to my room to sit my bag down then text Dre so he could get what we needed. Dre is the man with all the connects. Anytime we need a move we go to him.

"Dre on his way." I said as I sat down to eat.

"Cool." Rachel said.

"Awe, y'all went to Burger King?" Raven said coming out her room.

"We got you, chill." Juan said.

"Oh, love. I feel it." She said laughing.

Raven and Amber are cousin and real cool. More girly than Rachel and I but their like the ying to our yang.