Part 27

*Andre's Party In Pic*

Part 27

Chanel's POV

"Hello?" I groggily answered my phone.

"Aye, come to my studio real quick."

"Huh?" I said sitting. "Who this?"

"Me."

"Me who?"

"Zen."

I sighed and looked at my clock on my night stand.

"Oh hell naw, it's three in the morning cuz." I said.

"I know but I need you to hear something."

"You can't play this over the phone?" I asked rubbing my eye.

"Please, I just need you to come hear this." She said.

I sighed.

"Aight, I'm coming." I said and hung up.

Shit! I keep my circle tight as shit. Why I had to add an artist to the mix? Zendaya owes my ass. I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie and brushed my teeth. I texted my moms phone just so she would know where I was, I don't plan to be there long.

I drove over to Zen's house and went around back to her studio. I walked in and she smiled.

"Aye, you wearing a durag?" She asked laughing.

"Shut up," I said sitting down. "I just got my hair done."

"Okay." She said laughing.

"So what song you got have you calling me out my bed at 3:00am?"

"Listen." She said and started it.

I listened to the track and it was dope. I see why she called me out my bed.

"That's crazy, I like that." I said once it was over.

"I knew you would and I got a favor to ask you?"

"What?" I asked.

"You wanna hop on it?" She asked.

"Oh nah, you know I don't do that."

"Come on, you good. Just drop a couple bars." She said.

"Hold up, you know I don't sing but for fun and now you want me to rap?" I asked laughing.

"Stop faking like you can't." She said. "It's some extra money in your pocket. I'm not asking for an album just a sixteen."

I sighed.

"I'll think about it." I said.

"That's all I ask." She said.

I nodded.

"How was Africa?" I asked.

"Yo, it was so dope." She started off saying and then went into everything. It sound like she had a great time. Personally I don't think I'd want to go to Africa just yet. I heard their bugs big as shit. Plus if I go out there I don't want it to be for vacation but because I'm helping some way.

I stayed at Zen's till about four thirty and I left to go back home. I quietly went in the house and closed the door. I put the alarm on and then went upstairs to my room. I opened the door and saw a figure that scared the fuck out of me. I turned on my light.

"Daddy, why you just sitting in the dark." I said.

"Where was you?"

"I texted mommy phone that Zendaya called me to go hear something." I said as I sat down.