Bonus Chapter: Super Sweet Sixteen

"Hi Guys, my name is Ciera Carter and you may know me from dancing off of YouTube I guess. Other than that you just may know my parents. My parents are Grammy award winning Beyoncé and Jay Z. I'm turning sixteen in a few weeks and I want an epic party that L.A will always be talking about. I want good food, good vibes, music, and dancing." I said. "The theme I picked is no theme. I just wanted to throw a great party."

I looked over at the producer and he nodded and they cut the camera.

"Okay, so now you can just do whatever and the camera guy will follow you." He said.

I stood up from my dad's office chair.

"Okay, I'm gonna go ask my mom if we're shopping for clothes or cake tasting." I said.

He nodded and I left them in the office. I went upstairs to my parents room and the door was open. I saw the bathroom door open and went into their closet where my mom was finishing getting dressed.

"Ma, what do we have to do today?" I asked.

She turned to look at me.

"Cake tasting

"Cake tasting."

"Good, cause I'm hungry." I said and she smirked. "What? I know you hungry too."

"Shut up." She said standing.

I looked at her belly knowing she's going to have the babies in a few weeks. My mom's having twins so she has to have a C-section and it's already scheduled. Don't think you getting no due date out of me either.

"Can I?" I asked referring to me touching her belly.

"You always ask. Just do it, everyone else does." She said laughing.

"I know but I don't wanna invade your personal space." I said placing my hand on her belly.

She grabbed my hand and guided it to where they were kicking. I smiled.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Not really. It can be uncomfortable sometimes though." She said.

"You know if you tired and wanna stay home-"

"Girl, I'm getting out this damn house." She said and I laughed.
"Go get your sister so we can go. Is security with the camera crew?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

I left the closet and bathroom and went to get Blue. It's weird that only Blue and I live here now. Damien plays in DC so he's never really here and when he is he's at Rachel and Chanel's. Rachel and Chanel are about to go on tour so their either always in rehearsal or the studio. Andre comes to sleep over sometimes but that's about it.

"Blue, you ready?" I asked peeking into her room.

She was watching a TV.

"Yeah." She said turning it off and we headed downstairs. My mom came down and we were off.