Part 36

Rachel's POV

January

"Ah!" I yelled a bit.

I was finally getting my ankle bracelet off. After four months, over a hundred something days, I'm finally getting my freedom.

My ankle was so red. Y'all don't understand shit I went through. For Thanksgiving I couldn't leave Virginia and they didn't even have the heart to let me leave for Christmas. It was hell but now I'm free.

"You okay?" Kelly asked.

I nodded rubbing my ankle. My P.O was talking but I didn't give a damn about her no more. She can kiss my ass.

"Sign here." She said.

I rolled my eyes towards her and signed.

"Rachel." Kelly said.

I groaned internally.

"Sorry." I said.

"Mmmhmm, stay out of trouble Ms. Cooper." She said.

"You won't ever see me again." I said and we left out.

Unless you've been on house arrest you don't have a clue of what that shit felt like. During the holidays I was just with my dad and brother for Thanksgiving and Christmas and of course they came to me. I haven't physically seen Chanel since September. She wanted to come visit but I told her not to.

"I can't wait to get out of this state." I said as we got in the car.

"You ready to work though?" Kelly asked.

"I never stopped." I said smiling.

We were headed for New York. Come to find out Chanel and I have some record label meetings. We not even finished with the mixtape and they interested. I can't wait to get to New York.

New York

Kelly and I walked towards the door of the condo. I remember the first time I came to visit Chanel, we got our asses beat by the time we left.

We walked in.

"Surprise!" I heard.

I looked around and was confused as hell. Did I get off house arrest or out of jail. I saw a Happy Birthday banner.

"Ah!" Chanel yelled when we walked in and she tackled me to the ground.

"Damn girl, owe." I said.

"I missed you." She said and licked my cheek.

"Ew!" I yelled laughing. "I missed you too."

"Uhm, y'all gonna get off the ground?" I heard Ciera ask.

"I'm just laying here. Tell your sister to get off me."

"Get up Chanel." Auntie said.

She finally got up and so did I and than she hugged me.

"Uhm? Happy birthday?" I asked looking at the sign.

"It was the only one I could find." Chanel said laughing.

"That's alright. I got about a month." I said smiling.

"Ray!!!" I heard.

Chanel let me go and I smiled.

"Ty!!!" I yelled.

He ran towards me and I bent down and hugged him.

"I missed you and you can't, you can't leave again like that okay? I couldn't come see you." He said.