Part 41

Chanel's POV

"You are literally an inch away from going back to a regular school Ciera!" My mom yelled.

I was in my room about to head out and here they go. I really don't get how somebody can get in trouble in school if they got a tutor. You know what? Let me back that up. I do know. Anyway my mom is threatening to send her back to regular school if she don't get her act together.

I left my room and went to Ciera's after my mom stopped taking to her.

"Aye," I said and she looked at me. "Come ride with me. Put some shoes on."

She nodded and I went to my moms room.

"Ma."

"What!"

Okay, shit.

"Uhm, I'm gonna take Ciera with me." I said.

"Okay but come here." She said and I walked further into her room. "Talk to her. Find out what the hell is going on up there cause I don't know."

I nodded.

"Alright ma, We'll be back later." I said.

I left out and grabbed Ciera and we left. I pulled out the drive way.

"What we about to do?" She asked.

"Well since Andre at school I got a bunch of errands to run." I said. "Getting a new car, got to check on a spot, go to go to the studio and then gotta a meeting with my godmother to see which songs she picked and then Vince has a show with Tyler and A$ap tonight."

"And you taking me with you?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said glancing at her and she was smiling.

"Okay, to the dealer." She said.

I drove up to the dealer and parked. I've already been up here just had to wait until it was customized and everything. I was trading in my Porsche for a more updated version. I've already paid and everything I'm just here to pick it up.

We walked in and John walked over immediately.

"Ms. Carter." He said.

"Hey." I said and he handed me the new keys and I gave him my old ones.

"Right this way." He said.

We walked over and there is my new baby.

"That looks way better than the old one

"That looks way better than the old one." Ciera said.

"I know." I said.

John showed me everything inside and I got everything I asked for.

"Thanks John." I said shaking his hand.

"Come see me anytime." He said and I nodded.

We got in the car and started it up. Damn, this shit is fire! I got the peanut butter interior and everything. This leather feel like butter.