Prologue

Kim Taeyeon walked to her school on Monday morning. She was a very nice girl, pretty, warm hearted and all but when it came to boys, she became very shy and annoyed. She's just not used to be around boys.

(That is how Taeyeon looks like btw

(That is how Taeyeon looks like btw. Same lips, ears, nose, brows, lashes, eyeballs, eyes, cheekbones, and hair. And please ignore the flower.) + (no acne😊)
Her school, SOPA was going to accept a transferred student. She heard that one of BTS members are going to be transferred at her school, she didn't know exactly because she was not a fan of BTS.
"Hey!" Someone called Taeyeon's name. She turned to see who was calling her name. Park Mina. Her best friend in school. Taeyeon smiled warmly at her.

"Did you know that one of BTS's member are going to be transferred today? Oh, i wish it could be Jin, he is so handsome!!" Mina said happily. Taeyeon smiled.
"It could be anyone. I mean i'm not a fan so... yeah," they chatted and chatted until they're already arrived at their school. Good thing they had same classes and schedules.
But when it came to the entrance of the school, there was a large crowd.
"It's BTS!! I have to see them!!" Mina cried and throw herself to the crowd. Taeyeon was not interested in boys so she just waited for Mina to come back. But a feeling of curious came. She wondered how they're faces would be like. She began to step forward to the crowd. There laid the BTS members. Namjoon, Seok Jin, YoonGi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook. Taeyeon could tell that the third maknae is going to be transferred. Taehyung.

(And this is what Taehyung looks like

(And this is what Taehyung looks like. You know very handsome💯😏💞)
He was wearing the school uniform. Taeyeon could see Mina was at the very front row of the crowd. Taeyeon rolled her eyes. How could girls do this? She thought and continued to stare at the BTS members. There without Taeyeon knowing, Taehyung stared at her with a smile on his face.

Okayy that is it for the prologue. Sorry if my grammer is still wrong or whatever. Stay tuned for the 1st chapter!! Bye ARMY!!

- 장민찬 ❤️✨