F O U R

Taeyeon's POV

"Wow..." the clothes that Jungkook picked was very comfy yet stylish. I like his taste of fashion.

It's quite simple but still i love it

It's quite simple but still i love it. I went out to show Jungkook the clothes. They perfectly fit on me.
I turned so Jungkook can look at it in a different angle.
"You like it?" He asked. I nodded.
"Would you buy it for me?" I asked. Hoping he would. "I like your tase of fashion. Maybe you should be my stylist," i teased.
"Alright, i'm going to take this off." I went back to the dressing room.
After several seconds, i went out with the clothes in my hands. I looked at him hoping he would buy me the clothes.
"What?" He asked pretending he didn't know anything.
"Aish oppa! You said you would buy me this!" I stomped my feet. He laughed and took the clothes.
"Okay, let's go to the cashier." Jungkook said. He grabbed my hands and holding it. I was shocked but i let him hold my hands.
Jungkook was a very sweet person. He was also very handsome. He's young and nice and all, but i didn't have feelings for him. I like him as a friend. Not as love. But who knows?
We walked out of the store, still holding hands.
"Do you have anyone who could send you home?" Jungkook asked. I shake my head.
"Dont worry. An uber can help me." I replied.
"No. Uber at night is dangerous. I'll send you home then," Jungkook said.
"No, you dont have to. You already buy me clothes and now you want to send me home, i feel unimpolite," i said looking down.
Jungkook lifted my head up to see his eyes.
"Dont worry. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be send home with a uber guy," he said. "Let's go,"
Both of them chatted and chatted while walking to Taeyeon's house.
"You live alone?" Jungkook asked surprised.
"Not alone. My parents are in Japan. They are working. My sister is in America. She is in her university," i replied.
"You have a sister? You never told me," Jungkook said. "We just met today," i reminded.
"Anyway, what's going on with BTS?" I asked.
"Are you a fan?" He asked.
"Oh, not really. Just like the songs." I said.
"Well you should be a fan." Jungkook said.
"Why?"
"Cause there is me." He teased. I blushed a little. "I'm just kidding," he said. They kept walking.
"Who's your sister's name?" Jungkook asked.
"Kim Hwayeon. She once had a boyfriend but i think they broke up. I dont know. I never came to her love life," i replied. Soon they were at Taeyeon's house.
"Thank you for the clothes and the nice walk oppa!" I said as i entered my house gate. Jungkook smiled.
Then suddenly my body hugged him. After 2 seconds, i end the hug scene. I step forward to my house and closed the gate.
"Bye oppa! See you tomorrow!" I waved at Jungkook oppa and went inside my house.
Jungkook smiled and began walking away from my house.

Jungkook's POV

Taeyeon. I couldn't think anything else except Taeyeon. I guess i do like her. I am not ready to confess my feelings for her yet. I should wait for the right time. Right after Taeyeon closed her door, i began walking away from her house. I walked to my hyungs house where we live together. It was already seven o' clock at the night. They should be worried about me because i shouldn't be out after six o' clock.
I knocked to my house. Hoping that my hyungs haven't sleep yet. My hyungs are usually very tired and get a quick sleep.
But not this time. Jin hyung opened the door.
"Ya! Where have you been?" Jin asked.
"With a friend." Jungkook answered and easily get inside the house.
Jin shake his head and closed the door.
"Jungkook! Where have you been?" Jimin asked. "With a friend i just make today," Jungkook lied.
"Probably he's with Taeyeon." Yoongi said. Jungkook looked at Yoongi.
"Really?" Taehyung asked. "Taeyeon said she had a business to do." Taehyung added.
"Yoongi hyung! stop teasing me!" Jungkook said. His hyungs laugh.
"Dont hide your feelings," Jimin said. "maybe you really like Taeyeon," he added.
"Whatever. I'm going to bed." Jungkook took his heels and went to his room.
"What is wrong with Jungkook? He seemed very strange." Taehyung asked.
"Probably he didn't want us to know his personal things. Like love," Yoongi said. Taehyung nodded slowly.
Does Jungkook likes Taeyeon? Taehyung murmered.
"TaeTae! let's go to bed!" Jimin said. "We have a long day tomorrow," He pulled Taehyung's hand and went to the room.

okay, that is it for chapter four. i know its pretty short but oh whale. hope u like it yaa😊😊🎉 btw happy v day! i'm glad he's getting older😘❤️ my taehyung is getting older😍😍😌 anyway, thankyou for reading this story😉
love,
- 장민찬 💜💜