S I X

Taeyeon's POV

History class ended really fast. Maybe because Mrs. Haerin is tired. Her husband, Kim Jong Seok worked at the Fresh Paint South Korea. He didn't get much of the budget.
I went to cafeteria and saw Taehyung waving at me. I sat with him with a fast heartbeat bump.
"What are you eating?" I asked.
"Just a regular salad. I didn't bring all of my money today. Wanna have some?" He asked.
"Sure." 
"Here," he took his spoon, take some of the salad and put it infront of my mouth. I was shocked tho. I didn't want to show my shockness to Taehyung. So, I took the spoon but he snatched it away before i can even touch the spoon. I raised one of my eyebrows.
"Open wide," he said. "The airplanes coming," I giggled. I didn't know what to do, so i opened my mouth and let him fed me. I was very happy when he fed me. Okay, maybe i did have a crush on him. Maybe. He took another spoonful of salad and began fedding me again. i couldn't take my smile off that day.

Taehyung's POV

I took the last spoonful of salad and fed Taeyeon. Taeyeon is very beautiful. I couldn't take off my smile that day. It was like magical. Like she's the one for me. Her smile made my day even better. I think i do have a crush on her. I dont know yet. My feelings kept on mixing one another.
Today me and Taeyeon are going to practice our dance at my house. The BTS house. We have a dance studio there. Probably Hoseok hyung would let us borrow, since it's for a project.
"So, after school we should do the dance," I said.
"You already said that when we walk to school together," Taeyeon replied stirring her orange juice. she didn't look at me. She was busy stirring her orange juice. I took her chin and lift it up so our eyes meet. She stared at me. We were silent until Taeyeon's eyes blinked a few times.
"Hey, next class is dance. Let's go," she said breaking the silence. "Oh yeah, let's go," I replied. I followed her to the dance class.
Miss Ming wasn't there. She was absent.
I quickly turned the music on. We both immediately got to our position. The music flows and we dance smoothly and into the right beat. We ended the dance perfectly.
"That was a nice practice," Taeyeon said. I nodded and smiled.
"Let's practice again," she said. So, once more we got into our position and began to dance again.
We practiced again and again until our sweat started dripping.
"We're gonna practice again right after school?" she asked. I nodded. "Let's practice at my house. We have a dance studio there," Taeyeon nodded. She took her bag and waited for me.
"Next lesson is biology," she said. "Let's go!"

After Taeyeon and Taehyung finished they're biology class. They went out together. Since it's dismissal, students were allowed to go home. Taehyung just received a text from Jimin that read:

 Taehyung just received a text from Jimin that read:

"Where are your hyungs?" Taeyeon asked. Taehyung showed the message that he received from Jimin.
"Let's go!" he said. He took Taeyeon's hand and began holding it. Behind Taehyung, Taeyeon was smiling and blushing.
They began walking down the street with holdinh hands. People who walked beside them smiled.
Soon they arrived at the BTS house. Taehyung knocked until...
Jungkook. He opened the door and saw Taehyung with Taeyeon holding hands. His feelings must be very hurt. He looked at Taehyung and Taeyeon.
"Ya! Jungkook! What's wrong? Let us in!" Taehyung said. Jungkook quickly give space so Taehyung and Taeyeon could walk inside.
In the sofa there laid, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok.
"Hello everyone! i'm back!" Taehyung said as he came into the living room.
Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, and Jimin looked at Taehyung who was still holding hands with Taeyeon.
"Dumb blonde," Yoongi said. Taeyeon laughed quietly. Taehyung pouted. Jungkook soon came and sat in the couch. He seems very quiet.
"Why did you bring pretty girl?" Namjoon asked. Again, Taeyeon giggled softly and blushed. "We're in a dance project. Hoseok hyung! can we borrow your dance studio for a dance project?" Taehyung asked.
Hoseok nodded.
"Why are you holding hands?" Jimin asked. Taehyung quickly took his hands back.
"No we're not," He said. Ashamed.
"Dumb blonde," Yoongi said again. Again Taehyung's friend including Taeyeon laughed.
"Yoongi hyung! stop calling me that! whatever, i'm changing my clothes. Taeyeon you can stay here and after that we'll practice." Taehyung said and went to his room. Right after Taehyung closed his room door, the BTS members except Jungkook immediately circled around Taeyeon.
"Are you dating Taehyung?" Jin asked.
"Why are you holding hands with Taehyung?" Namjoon asked.
"Swag," Yoongi said.
"When did you started dating Taehyung?" Hoseok asked.
"Where did you guys meet?" Jimin asked.
Taeyeon didn't know which one she had to answer. They said all the questions in the same time and ended in the same time.
"Okay, first of all, i'm just a friend of Taehyung oppa, and we're not dating," Taeyeon finally said. The BTS members were now sitting on the couch.
"Then why are you holding hands?" Jungkook asked coldly. Taeyeon looked at Jungkook. She didn't know how to answer that question. Instead she changed the topic.
"Um, where's the bathroom? i need to use it," Taeyeon asked. "It's right down the kitchen," Jin replied.
Taeyeon nodded and said thank you. Right after that she ran to the bathroom and locked it.
Right after Taeyeon ran into the bathroom, Taehyung was finished changing his clothes.
"Where is Taeyeon?"

okay... that is it for chapter six! hope u like it yaa. its a bit long chapter hehe🖤🖤 anyway ty for reading this chapter💯💯 love yaa
love,
- 장민찬 😏🇰🇷