O N E

After all of the crowd began to slowly decrease, Taeyeon could easily found Mina chatting with Jin. She walked closely and stand beside Mina who was very excited.
"Is this your friend?" Jin asked. Mina nodded.
"Yes. This is Taeyeon. Taeyeon this is Jin oppa," Mina introduced both of them. Taeyeon smiled and bowed a little.
Suddenly there came Taehyung to join them.
"Ah! This is my friend Taehyung. You can call him TaeTae. He's the one who's being transferred," Jin said.
Taehyung looked at Taeyeon while Taeyeon looked around. She could sense the feeling that Taehyung was looking at her all the time. Until...
"Why are you looking at me?" She asked.
"Um, i dont know much of the school. Can you please show me," he replied changing the subject. Taeyeon lift one of her eyebrows.
"What's your first subject?" Taeyeon asked.
"Math. How about you?" Taehyung replied.
"We have the same. I'll show you around the school after math okay. Hey, is your hyungs going to come?" Taeyeon asked.
"Well yes. They are going to wait for me. I think they will follow me everywhere." Taeyeon giggled.
"Okay. Meet me in math class," Taeyeon smiled and took her heels forward.
"Ya! I dont know where's the math class!" Taehyung shouted, but Taeyeon just kept walking.

Taeyeon's POV

"Ya! I dont know where's the math class!" I could hear Taehyung shouted. I didn't bother. I just kept walking with a smile on my face.
Okay i have to admit, Taehyung is really handsome. But i'm just saying that he's handsome. I havent had feelings for him. I havent really exprience love before. But i have somehow.
So i went to math class. Mina was already there. She was smiling. Probably very proud because she talked to Jin.
I didn't sit next to Mina. Mina was paired with Lauren. I didn't get paired because the next seat is empty. I prepared all of my math books in my desk and sat nicely.
I was staring at some different objects. Bored. Sometimes i would doodle but know class's about to start so... Mr. Lee Chang Un, our math teacher came and sat at his desk.
"Alright, as you see we have a transferred student. I think he got lost somehow. He should come before the bell rang. Alright, we'll just start the subject," he said. Suddenly the door opened.
"I'm sorry i got late. I got lost," Taehyung said. Mr. Lee Chang Un nodded.
"You can sit next to Taeyeon. Since that is the only empty sit we have." He said pointing to Taeyeon's direction.
Taehyung walked to Taeyeon's sit. He put his bag on the floor.
"Why did you left me?" He asked. Taeyeon looked at him. Right at the eye where both of them met they're eyes together. Both of them locked their eyes to stare at each other. But suddenly Taeyeon blinked and closed her eyes for a few seconds. She then turned to Taehyung who was still staring at her.
"I'm sorry. I should have lead you. But it's a nice adventure of getting lost for being a new student right?" Taeyeon asked savagely.
"You should compete with Yoongi hyung. He's savage sometimes. Like you." Taehyung said.
Somehow there was feeling that came to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon's mini POV

There was feeling somehow in me. I could sense something. But i dont know. I better go and ask Mina for this. But math class is still on the line.
"So, when will you show the school?" Taehyung asked. He's finished doing his math problems.
"You're finished?" He nodded. I was a jerk in math class so i didn't know how to solve problems in math.
"Can you teach me?" I asked. He nodded. He came close to me. I could feel my chest bump.
He explained how to do it and solve it. He showed me an example until i finally know how to solve this kind of math problem.
"Thank you," i replied and continued my math work. Taehyung somehow kept staring at me while i was doing my work. I dont know... is he interested i me? No way. Boys never see me that way. They used to call me pretty and thats it. I could barely remember which boy who keeps staring at me all the time and kept saying, "i love you."
Oh yeah. My ex boyfriend. Kai. He was nice and good looking. He was m my first love. So, i have exprience love before. Anyway se started to date. But soon i realized that he's cheating on me with another girl named Tiffany. He didn't admit that he was my boyfriend that time. I was so upset that he played my love just like that. From that, i have no interest in boys anymore. I hated them. For all the passed five years i hated boys so much. I tried to avoid them. But now when i met Taehyung...
Things started to change slowly.

Okay that is it for chapter 1 thank you for reading!! Love yaa!!!

- 장민찬 ❤️💕