S E V E N

Taehyung's POV

"Where is Taeyeon?" I asked.
"She's in the bathroom," Jin replied. I quickly ran into the bathroom and knocked on the door.
"Taeyeon? Ready to practice?" I asked.
"Just a minute," i heard her say. After several minutes later Taeyeon walked out of the bathroom. She had changed her clothes into her dance outfits.
this what Taeyeon dance outfit looks like. except the shirt must be longer. no belly button hehe. just imagine the shirt is longer😍

 just imagine the shirt is longer😍

"Alright, i'm ready," Taeyeon said. She opened the bathroom door. I looked at her in her dance outfit.
"Let's go!" i said. Taeyeon followed me to the second floor where the dance studio is located at. Inside me and Taeyeon saw Hoseok dancing to his own beat and rythm (idk how to spell rythm. i forgot lolz)
I knocked on the door. Hoseok looked at me and walked towards the door to open it.
"Hoseok hyung! me and Taeyeon would like to borrow your dance studio for a dance project in school." i said. he nodded.
"Come in. i will be outside if you need me," Hoseok took his bag and water and left the studio.
"We should add more choreography." Taeyeon suggested. I nodded. And with that we figured a lot of choreographies.
"Hey, is it possible if we change the music? but similar beat?" Taeyeon asked.
"Sure. but what about the choreography?" I replied.
"Just use the same choreography. Anyways, have anything in mind?"
"I Need U? the beat is more pumping." I suggested.
"Is that one of your songs?" Taeyeon asked. she smirked. I nodded.
"Let's try putting the music and matching our choreography." i quickly set the music and we danced to the beat.
"Hey, that's pretty nice dance. We should totally change the music." Taeyeon said wiping her sweat. We've been practicing seven times nonstop.
"Sure. The dance goes really well with the music." Taeyeon nodded and drank her water. she sat on the floor crossing her legs. "We should take some rest." Taeyeon said.
"Wait! i need to show you something!" suddenly an idea came to show Taeyeon a private park. Actually it's not private but since the owner of the park died no one really came again.
i took her soft hands and ran to the house door. I quickly let go of her hands when we were stepping at the living room because Namjoon hyung, Jimin, Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, and Jungkook were there playing they're phone.
"Taehyung-ah! where are you going?" Namjoon asked.
"We are just going to buy banana milk."  i replied. Namjoon hyung nodded. "Be back before seven thirty!" Jimin reminded. I opened the door followed by Taeyeon. After the door was shut tight. I hold her hands and ran followed by Taeyeon who was confused.
"Oppa! where are you taking me?" She asked.
"You'll see," I replied still holding her hands. I didn't want to lose her. I need her.
There was an old door which leads to the private park. The key was always inside one of the red bricks. I quickly pushed one of the bricks and there laid a golden rusty key. "Where are you taking me?" Taeyeon asked again. I put the key into the key hole.
i didn't answer. I wanted to surprise her.
The door finally opened. I let her come inside first.
"Wow..." Taeyeon gasped. she looked around the private park.
(somehow the park looked like this. imagine there are no castles or another building and imagine in one of the trees there is one swing)