E L E V E N

Taehyung's POV

"Taeyeon!" i said. She didn't want to look at me after two times i grabbed her hands. So i said her name and there she was opening her beautiful eyes.
"Taeyeon..." i said slowly.
"Why didn't you reply my messages?" she asked. Her tears are going down. "You dont need to cry." i said wiping her tears. i put my hands on her jaws.
"Why are you acting so sweet if you dont like me!" she said. she took her arms back. "Taeyeon... i'm not acting sweet. this is real." i said pulling her back.
"What are you talking about?"
i guess its the time i have to confess my feelings to her. i have to confess that i really loved her. i have to confess everything...
"Taeyeon... actually... i like you." i said very slowly.
Taeyeon froze. I scratched my back head nervously.
"If you like me, why didn't you reply my messages?" she asked.
"I was jealous. You and Jungkook are walking together and i dont like it. Thats why i dont go to school and reply your messages." i replied.
Taeyeon looked at me in eye. I was nervous that she didn't like me back. I mean if she said that she didn't like me back its very embarrasing.
"Taehyung..." she said. Another tear was about to fell when she wiped it.
"I like you too..." she said slowly. My eyes opened. Is this too real?
"Jinjja?" i was very shocked. Taeyeon nodded happily. Now we both know our feelings. She suddenly hugged me thight. I feel love. I feel warmth. I hugged her back. I have found my love.
"Hold me thight was the song when you sing in the park right?" Taeyeon asked she looked at me with a smile.
"How do you know?" i asked touching her cheeks.
"Of course i know." she laughed. Even tho we're not officially dating, i still love her. i'm just waiting for the right time.

Taeyeon's POV

OH MY GOD!!! TAEHYUNG LIKES ME!! i couldn't believe it. I thought he was avoiding me and thats why i cried. I'm a very emotion girl. hehe. everything that makes my heart skipped makes me wanna cry but when i heart jumped, it makes my heart angry. Seems so similar. Taehyung confessed to me. Even tho we're not officialy dating yet, i still accepted him as my boyfriend in my dream.
today on Wednesday morning i walked to school. After i arrived at school, i saw Yeon Ra. She was preparing her books for the next lesson. Anyway about Mina, i heard she got drunk from yesterday going to the club with her boyfriend and then she blame her boyfriend that she got drunk and then they broke up. That's what i see in Mina's profile line. I patted Yeon Ra. She smiled.
"Why are you so happy?" she asked.
"Oh my god! you have to believe me!" i said. Yeon Ra smiled. "Yeah i will."
"Oh and one more thing, you cant tell this to anyone. If you do, you're gonna get killed." Yeon Ra rolled her eyes and smiled at the same time. "Okay princess," she teased.
"Taehyung oppa! he confessed to me that he likes me! is that a dream? oh my god! i cant take off my smile yesterday." i said fast. But good thing Yeon Ra heard it.
"Taehyung? a member of BTS?" she asked.
"Oh yeah. i forgot to tell you. A BTS student get transferred here. It's Taehyung oppa! He's so nice and handsome and sweet and—," Yeon Ra cut my sentence. "Wow girl you need to take a chillpill. Quit fangirling and tell me how did Taehyung confessed." So, i told Yeon Ra the whole story. Even the one when i cried. Well, i could tell her everything. Since she's my bestie.
"Wait, if Taehyung got here, that's mean you ever saw Jimin?" she asked hopefully.
"Duhh. I even get to sleep in their house for a night since i lost my house key in school somewhere." Taeyeon said. Yeon Ra laughed. Suddenly Taehyung came with a friend behind him. Yeon Ra seemed so shocked.

Yeon Ra's POV

"Hey Taeyeon!" Taehyung said "hi" to Taeyeon. In a very sweet voice. Taeyeon blushed. Then the person behind Taehyung patted his back and came forward (sejajar dengan Taehyung) then he looked at me. I was pretending not to look at him. I didn't want to stare at a person i dont know.
"Yeon Ra?" he said. I was shooked. How did he know my name?? i looked at him.
"Jimin?" i said. I couldn't believe it. For all these years, i never met him again when he left Busan. And there he is infront of me. It was strange seeing a person that we knew for a long time and he/she dissappear and suddenly poof! came to meet my eyes.
"How was Busan?" he asked coldly.
"Um, good." i replied.
"We'll leave you both some privacy," Taehyung said and left with Taeyeon with holding hands. I smiled seeing both of them walking away surrounded by tiny hearts. Then i turned my face again to Jimin who was staring me.
"Why are you staring at me?" I asked. Jimin rolled his eyes.
"How's your boyfriend?" he asked. I shook. He still remember.
"T-Tae Min?" i asked nervously.
"Who else it would be?" I shake my head.
"He's doing fine. Anyway, why are you still mad at this? I didn't know you like me back okay. I dont know if you still love me and i'm pretty sure you've already forgotten me. And talking to me like this, you think i'm trash?" i stomped my feet. Tears fell. Jimin looked at me.
"I missed you. I love you even this very moment. I was very dissapointed that you didn't notice. I'm tired so i left. I tried to forget you, but i cant." he replied. I was touched. He still loves me??
"Jimin, even this very moment i still love you too, but we cant be together. My parents, they forced me to be with Tae Min. I wanted to be with you. But..." my tears broke. I was crying. I couldn't hold it back anymore. "I tried to ran away. But Tae Min... he's pulling me back. until finally i can move to this place." i said. Jimin looked at me. He didn't say anything. "Mianhae." i said and left. But when i was about to take a step, Jimin pulled me back.
"You dont need to be sorry. I'm glad you're here again. I'm glad you came again. About Tae Min, if you really dont love him anymore, you can stay with me. Try and slowly forget him. Then we can be together." Jimin said.
"Jimin, it's impossible. Me and Tae Min, next month... he's being my fiance. I have to go back next month." i replied. Jimin looked at me.
"I'm sure we can do this together. If you just, let the love flow between us." Jimin replied. I smiled and hugged him. "Gomawo...~" i said and took away the hug. Then i waved at Jimin.
"Saranghae Yeon Ra..." Jimin said when i started to walk away.

end of chaper eleven! hope u like it! keep on reading yaks. love yaa💫💕
love,
- 장민찬💕💕