T W E L V E

Taehyung's POV

I watched as Taeyon reached her books in the highest shelf (locker) she couldn't. I laughed a little and helped her reach the book.
"Haha, you need someone like me to reach your book." I said. Taeyeon blushed and smiled.
"Haha, gomawo~" she said. I got the same class with Taeyeon. Geographic. Anyways, we were walking down the hallway when there was a left. Taeyeon was up ahead. I was in the back looking after her. (just saying:)) she took the left first. After i walked to the left, i didn't see Taeyeon anywhere. Besides, the geographic class is in the very corner of the end hallway. I look around. "Taeyeon?" i said out lout. No sound of her. I looked around once more when i heard a scream. I followed the scream and it led me to the janitor's closet. I raised my eyebrow and knocked on the janitor's closet. I put my ear in the door. Listening.
"Kai what are you doing!?" she screamed. My eyes opened wide. TAEYEON! She's in the janitor's closet with a guy? okay, that sounds really weird. Suddenly, Taeyeon screamed again.
"HELP! SOMEONE! HEL—." then i heard her mouth was being stuffed.
I quickly kicked the door opened. My eyes wide open when i saw a guy half-naked standing infront of Taeyeon who was in the floor with her hands tied up in the back and her mouth was being stuffed.
"YA!? ARE YOU CRAZY?" i punched him in the face. I didn't know who he is.

Taeyeon's POV

Thank god Taehyung oppa came quickly. Kai. He kidnap me and took me to the janitor's closet. He tried to rape me. I saw Taehyung punched Kai in the face. He helped me out. He untied my hands and took off the stuffy thing thats in my mouth. I was free. Kai got up. His nose was bleeding.
"A**HOLE!" he punched Taehyung in right in the face.
"JUNGJI!!!" i screamed. I cant hold my tears back. They didn't listen to me. They kept fighting. I looked at the clock. Taehyung and me are seventeen minutes late to geographic class. After that i saw Kai punched Taehyung in face. His face was bleeding. So does Kai.
"Die you dumb bitc*!" He kicked Taehyung. I couldn't hold it anymore. Taehyung is in the ground. He's hurt. I stood up for him.
"Kai! this is only between me and you!" i said. Kai laughed. "Look at you! your new boyfriend died!" i looked at Taehyung who was on the ground touching his belly. Taehyung... mianhae, i said in my heart.
Then i looked at Kai who was smiling.
"Kai?!" i shouted. I kicked his thingy hard. He got down. Right after that, i took soap and pour it right in his eyes. "Ahhh!!!" he screamed. He was still on the ground touching his eyes. I looked for something metal. The PAN! I quickly took the pan and banged it hard on Kai's head. Soon, he fainted. I sighed. Then i quickly turned to Taehyung who was closing his eyes!
"Oppa!!" i shake his body. He wont wake up. A tear fell. I put his head on my thigh/lap. I wiggled his jaws. Trying to wake him up. But all of these arent working. I cried.
"Taehyung..." i sobbed. I cried in his chest.
"Taehyung... wake up!" i sat up straight and wiggled his body. Blood was rushing from his nose. He wasn't waking up. I cried. I put my nose his cheeks softly. "Taehyung... wake up... please..." i pleaded slowly. Tears kept running down from my cheeks.
"Taehyung..." i got closer to Taehyung. Until my nose was able to touch his nose. I leaned closer. I closed my eyes. My lips landed on his lips. Soft. I was about to take the kiss away when suddenly he took my lips again and pasted it in his lips. His hands were in my neck. Like he was pulling me. I feel his lips colides with my lips. I was happy that he woken up after the kiss. We both pulled away. He smiled. A tear of happiness dropped and landed in his cheek.
"Mianhae..." i said slowly wiping my tears away and smiled.
"Taeyeon... do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked suddenly. His head was still in my thigh.
I froze. Another tear of pure happiness dropped and landed right below Taehyung's eyes. I nodded quickly. Then Taehyung sat up. We hugged.
"Saranghae." Taehyung said. I smiled. I didn't answer him back but he knew that i love him back.

So now, we're officially dating. Yesterday, about Kai, he moved school. I'm glad that Kai moved school. Mina, i'm not her close friend anymore. She used to be. Now that i've heard she got a new boyfriend. I dont know his name but, why should i care? I was holding hands with Taehyung when i walked down the main school corridor. People were staring at us. We just smiled back. Suddenly, Mina came with her boyfriend. She stopped infront of us. She raised her eyebrows. "Oh, i get it, you're a playgirl now." she said. I raised mh brows too. "Me? A playgirl? I thought you're the playgirl here! you broke up with your ex-boyfriend and one week later, you've got a new one! doesn't that name suits you?" i replied. She froze.
"Then, who's this?"
"This is my boyfriend. Taehyung." I smirked. Mina's eyes were opened much. "Why? jealous much?" I said an walked away with baby Taehyung on my hand; holding my hands.
"I cant believe we're finally together." Taehyung said. He stopped at the locker area. I moved my locker beside his. "Yeah. I'm just happy." I replied. He took my hand and kissed it.
"You're the one who makes me happy," we leaned closer. A little kiss was born between our lips. We pulled away quickly since it's in school.
"You know, i've been hurted much." i said, smirking.
"By who?" he asked.
"You! silly!" i laughed. Taehyung smiled. He reached is arm. He put a tiny section of my hair and put it behind my ear. I blushed.
A single thousand words cant describe how happy i am to be with him.

not the last chapter!!
love,
- 장민찬 💕