T W O

"Alright class, class is over. You may leave," Mr. Lee Chang Un said finally.
"What's your next class?" Taehyung asked when both of them are out from Mr. Lee Chang Un's class.
Before Taeyeon could answer, the BTS members came.
"Taehyung-ah! How was the class?" Yoongi asked.
Before Taehyung could answer, the BTS members started ooh-ing.
"Ya! You already have a girlfriend? She's very pretty," Hoseok said.
Taeyeon smiled shyly and turned her body away.
"What's her name?" Namjoon asked. "She's mine,"
"Namjoon hyung. Dont flirt here," Taehyung reminded.
"Guys! I wouldn't have a girlfriend if i just met her today!" Taehyung insisted. The BTS members started laughing.
"We are just teasing you Taehyung," Jimin said.
"Anyway what class are both of you taking?" Jungkook asked.
Taeyeon turned her body back to the boys.
"Dance class." She said.
"Oh, your very lucky. Taehyung is a good dancer," Hoseok said. Taeyeon smiled.
"Hoseok hyung! Stop it!" Taehyung said. He put his hands on his face. Hoseok chuckled.
"Um, we're almost late. I'll be going. Just take the left and right and down the hall. There you will see the dance class." Taeyeon said and left.
"Wow, what's her name? She's very pretty," Jungkook asked. "Taeyeon."
"I wish i could be the transferred student," Jungkook said. His hyungs laughed.
"Jungkookie, you are still a baby," Namjoon said patting Jungkook's shoulders. "I am not!" He insisted.
"Oh, Yoongi hyung! Taeyeon is savage. Just like you. You should compete. But i bet she wins," Taehyung said. Yoongi nodded. "Guys, i have to go to dance class. See you at break!" And with that he gave his hyungs a big warm hug and left.
"Taehyung is lucky to be friends with Taeyeon," Yoongi said.
"Even they're name starts with the same 'tae'," Jimin added.
"I think i like her," Jungkook said.
"What? Taeyeon?" Jimin asked.
Jungkook nodded slowly.
"What? You just met her! You cannot possibly like her," Namjoon said.
"Are you crazy?" Jin added. Jungkook laughed.
"I'm just kidding," Jungkook said.
"I'm going to take a walk around the school. Meet you in the cafeteria," Jungkook said. He started walking towards the dance class.
I dont know if i like Taeyeon. she's sweet and very beautiful, Jungkook thought.
He finally stopped at the dance class door. He looked through the window and could see the dance teacher explaining.
"Okay, we will start our favorite dancer, Taeyeon. Please show us your dance," the teacher, Miss Ming said. Jungkook who was looking through the window was surprised.
"Taeyeon is the favorite dancer?" He said softly. He continued to watch Taeyeon dance.

Taeyeon perfectly ended the dance. She bowed. She looked at Taehyung who was clapping loudly. She smiled.
"Okay thank you Taeyeon. The dance is perfect! Alright, so now we'll go to Taehyung. You're the transferred student right? You should dance well since you're one of the BTS members," Miss Ming said. Taehyung nodded. He began to step forward. The girls began to hiss and fangirling.
"Would you mind if i dance one of my songs?" He asked. The teacher nodded. "No problem,"
Taehyung set the music from his phone to the speaker. He went on his position.
Taeyeon watched as Taehyung began to dance.
The song was familiar in Taeyeon's ears. Mina ever showed her that song. But Taeyeon couldn't remember. So she just watched the dance.

Then the music decreased slowly. Everyone clapped.
Save me..., Taeyeon wondered.
Before she realized Taehyung was sitting next to her.
"Your dance is very nice," he complimented. Taeyeon looked at him. So handsome, she thought.
"Thanks. Yours too," she quickl answered. Taehyung smiled.
"Alright class, now we have seen the exact examples for this dance project. You will be paired two by two with one girl and one boy." Miss Ming said.
"Taehyung with Taeyeon," Miss Ming started saying the group's name.
"This project is due next week. So please prepare yourself," Miss Ming said. "Right now, you can use this studio to practice," she said.
"We got paired," Taehyung said. Taeyeon nodded. "We should get started. What song do you want to use?" Taeyeon asked.
"What about one of my songs? Blood Sweat and Tears?" Taehyung asked. "Anything else?" Taeyeon replied.
"What about a slow song? Butterfly?" Taehyung asked. "Great choice. Let's start making the choreo," she said. Taehyung smiled. I'm lucky to be with her. I just hope she came to my life, Taehyung said in his small heart.

Jungkook's POV

I dont know. When i heard Taehyung going to he paired with Taeyeon somehow i felt hurt. Like she's my girlfriend but she cheated. That sounds really wierd because me and Taeyeon are not close. I'm not sure with my feelings. Could this be love at first sight? I dont know...

Okay that is it for chapter 2. Hope you like it. Sorry for the wrong spelling and grammar.
Love,
장민찬😊✨