F I V E

Taehyung pulled his blanket til' his neck.
"Good night Jimin," he said before going to bed.
"Good night," Jimin replied. And they were off to bed. (good night my two kings😍)
The next day, Taehyung woke up very early to go to school, today Taehyung's hyungs and Jungkook are not visiting the school. Since Taehyung need to soacialize more rather than with his hyungs and Jungkook maknae.
Taehyung left the house at seven thirty. Pretty early. He walked down the rainy road and saw Taeyeon walking to school also. but alone.
I should walk to school with her, Taehyung thought. He walked closer to Taeyeon and said "hi,"
"Oh, hey Taehyung oppa," she replied.
"It's okay, you can just call me by my name," Taehyung said. Taeyeon nodded.
"Tonight after school we should practice our dance. Since yesterday you had business to do," Taehyung suggested. "Sure. I'm free tonight. Oh ya, where are your hyungs?"
"They are still sleeping. Probably they'll come to pick me up from school,"
"Aren't you busy? I mean, you're an Kpop artist," Taehyung giggled. "Yoongi and RM hyung are the ones who are busy." Taehyung said. "Isn't it wierd to see me walking with a Kpop artist? especially the BTS?"
"Well what do you think?" they stopped walking. Taeyeon didn't answer. She was probably thinking.
"Oh wait, there is something in your lips," Taehyung said. He reached his hand to touch Taeyeon lips. Taeyeon gasped. Taehyung slowly swipe the thing in Taeyeon's lips. They were quiet when Taehyung wiped Taeyeon's lips. It's like they are thinking "what the fuq did i just do" and "what the fuq are you doing?" they were still silent. didn't know what to say.
"Hey," Taehyung broke the silence. "We should probably go to school now. We're almost late," Taehyung said quickly took Taeyeon's hands and hold it. Taeyeon gasped. Taehyung is so sweet sometimes, Taeyeon thought. She had a smile in her face when Taehyung took her hands.
Finally they arrived at the school. Both of them were out of gas/air.
"What's the first lesson?" Taehyung asked. "I think we have different classes. Mine is history and yours is math," Taeyeon said. Taehyung sighed. Like he wanted to be with Taeyeon all the time.
I wanted to be with you all the time oppa, Taeyeon murmered.
"Alright, then, see you at break time. Promise?" He pointed his pinky finger. Taeyeon took her pinky and locked it between her finger and Taehyung oppa's finger. Both of them let go at the same time.
"Okay, bye..." Taeyeon watched as Taehyung began to disappear. Taeyeon smiled warmly.

Taeyeon's POV

I dont know why everytime with Taehyung i feel special. It's like i'm something more to him rather than just a friend. I think... i may... like him. I dont know. I haven't known my feelings for him yet. But he kept on being close to me and that makes me like him. I guess.
"Hey babe," a familiar voice called out. Kai. I didn't turn. I tried to ignore him. Suddenly Kai turned my body towards him. I mean facing him. He hold both of my arms. Hard.
"What do you want? And stop calling me 'babe'," I stomped my feet.
"I want you to be mine again." Kai said.
"What? after all you did to me?" I hardened my voice.
"Look that time i was wrong okay. But i wont do it again. I promise. Give me a second chance,"
Taeyeon finally had her arms back all to herself.
"Kai, i dont love you anymore. Stop bothering me. I have to go to class," I started walking but he pulled me back. "I wont stop if you dont accept me back,"
"Cut it out Kai! If i dont love you that means i dont love you." I shouted. A little. Kai gasped. "I will keep trying until you'll be mine," Kai said. He left. I shake my head. I ran to history class. Mrs. Haerin's class.
Mina was there so i sit beside her.
"Hey, what's up?" She asked. I shrugged. I couldn't kept my smile off. one word. one name. Taehyung.
"Hey! what's with the smile?" Mina asked again.
"Oh! it's just nothing," i continued to smile.

okayy.. sorry for the short chapter five. i hope u enjoy this story! stay tuned what happens next on chapter six. love yaa💞 thankyou for the ones who are reading. really appreciate it👑
love,
- 장민찬 ✨✨