T H I R T E E N

Taehyung's POV

I told my hyungs that me and Taeyeon are finally together. Jungkook... however, he's okay with it. I'm thinking he found someone better than Taeyeon.
Today, it was my third date with Taeyeon. I was taking her to this Korean Gala Dinner. It's very royal and stuff. I hope she likes it. Jimin helps me out by picking the clothes. At 7:30 i was ready. I drove Jin's car and ran away with it to pick my lovely girlfriend for a date night.

Jimin's POV

After Taehyung left, i changed my clothes and walked to Yeon Ra's house without her knowing. She had gave me the adress yesterday when i contacted her. I was wearing a pair of sweatshirt hoodie and sweatpants with Vans oldschool sneakers. Right after several minutes, i knocked at Yeon Ra's house. Yeon Ra herself opened the door. She was surprised to see me seeing her without her knowing.
"Jimin? what are you doing here?" she asked.
"I need to talk about something." i replied. After that she let me in. Her house was pretty small. Of course she live alone.
I sat on her sofa, she sat the opposite of me (depan)
"What do you need to talk about? If you wanna talk about yesterday... i suggest you should leave. I cant escape from that, i cant—," i cut off her sentence.
"Yes you can If you truly love me," i replied holding both of her hands. She looked at her hands. She dropped a tear. Then, she took back her hands.
"I'm sorry. I cant. Even tho i truly love you, the proposal cant be cancelled." she replied. A tear dropped from my eye.
"Yeon Ra, listen to me!—," my sentence was cut off.
"Jimin! please! stop! i tried my best to ran away and be together with you. But my parents, i have to leave Seoul next week. And the proposal will be in a week later. I cant escape!" she cried harder. Another tear fell.
"Even tho you cant be with me, at least i'll see you being happy with Tae Min," i said, walking to the door.
"Wait! Jimin! dont go!" she pleaded. I stopped. I look back. She was hugging me. Crying.
"I love you Jimin, please help me find a way to get through this..."
I didn't answer. "If you're better off without me, then go without me." i replied. "Jimin..." i left the house.
I hear her crying. I couldn't bear to see her like this. But this is the only way so she could forget me. So she could be with Tae Min. I want her to be happy even without me.
I just wanted to let her know... that i truly...

love her.

Taeyeon's POV

We arrived at the Korean Gala Dinner. It's fancy. Good thing i wore a short kind of gown.

Taehyung oppa reserved a table of two

Taehyung oppa reserved a table of two. It was a'lacàrte (the food that you ordered from the waiter/waitress) read: alacart. There was a two sets of menus and two glasses of wine. I dont really drink wine but i guess i could try a little. If my boyfriend allows me.
He called for a waiter to order our food.
"What do you want?" he asked looking through the menus.
"I want to have the grilled chicken with salmon," i replied. The waiter quickly ordered my food.
"Um, i'll have the grilled salmon with some lamb chop please. And two bottles of water," he said.
Okay... so he wont let me drink wine. He's so caring.
I put my hands on my lap.
"Why are you hiding your hands? Let me hold it," he said. I blushed tomato red. Good thing my highlighter and blush covered it. I lifted my hands and put it on the table. He hold it. So do i.
"When are your parents coming home?" he asked.
"I dont really know. They continue their business worldwide so i dont know exactly where they are." i replied. "why?"
"I want to meet them so i could marry you," he said acting all cute.
"Ya! we're dating only like for one month!" i said.
Then he laughed.