E I G H T

Taehyung's POV

I woke up from my sleep and saw Taeyeon who was still hugging me. I smiled once again. I couldn't bear to wake her up. So i pulled my long shirt sleeve. There laid my watch. I looked at watch and my eyes got bigger. I was shocked. It's 20:30 in the night! but when i look at Taeyeon i felt calm and somehow... comfortable. But i have to wake Taeyeon up because it's already night.
"Taeyeon," i said softly. Taeyeon didn't move. I looked at her once more and smiled. I'm so glad to be part of Taeyeon's life.
"Taeyeon, wake up!" i said again softly. Taeyeon moved slightly but still her eyes are closed. I rubbed her hair gently.
"Taeyeon, it's already night and we're still in the park." i said again. Taeyeon's eyes opened. She looked at me. And then she got up straight. She looked around.
"Oh my gosh! i slept in the park!" she said. she closed her mouth using her hands. Then she turned at me. "Mianhae oppa! i slept hugging you," i could see her face blusing red tomato. "It's okay. I slept too," i replied. "Heok! Jinjja?!" i could see she was very shocked.
so... i slept with Taehyung oppa?! Taeyeon screamed inside.
"Dont worry, let's go home," i said getting up. I held my hands to Taeyeon. She took my hands and get up easily.
"Hey, when i was sleeping, i heard someone singing?  is it you?" Taeyeon asked.
"You must be dreaming. I didn't sing anything." i lied. I really dont want to know that i was singing the song for her. We started walking out of the park. I also locked the door and put the rusty golden key in one of the old red bricks.
"I'll walk you home," I said. i took her hands and hold it. I could see her face was smiling and blushing. She stared at me for a long time.
"You can stop staring at me now," i said. Taeyeon quickly moved her head around.
"Oh yeah i forgot! my bag is still in your house. Can we go get it first?" Taeyeon said. i nodded. We turned to the left because the BTS house direction is different from the way we are going before.
"So, anyway, i'm sorry for how i acted." Taeyeon said. "It's okay." i replied. "Why are you being so shy?" i asked.
"Well, i never slept with anyone but my family," Taeyeon replied. I nodded.

Taeyeon's POV

I SLEPT WITH TAEHYUNG OPPA OH MY GOD!? WHAT THE FUQ!!! i was not that really happy because i slept with someone and that made me... um.... you know. I was actually the one who slept first. Dont blame me, blame the wind. The wind is hitting my face and it makes me sleepy. Very. Anyways we were quiet while walking with Taehyung oppa. We were still holding hands tho.
"Um, Taeyeon, there is something i need to confess," Taehyung said breaking the silence. We stopped walking. I looked at him. He looked at me. We meet eye to eye.
"What?" i replied.
"I need to confess that i—," Taehyung's sentence was being cut off by Jin oppa. He walked towards us.
"Ya!" he shouted. Me and Taehyung looked at Jin. He was running towards us. Taehyung quickly took his hands off.
"It's already eight thirty and you've haven't been home yet?!" Jin got angry. Taehyung put his head down.
"Mianhae," he said softly. "Where have you been?" Jin said more softly and gently.
"We are just in the private park," Taehyung replied.
"What are you doing in the park that long?" Jin asked.
"Both of us fell asleep." Taehyung said. He lift his head again and saw Jin's mouth wide open.
"You SLEPT WITH TAEYEON?" Jin said out loud. I quickly moved my head around. I didn't want to show Jin that I was very ashamed.
"I didn't. we just fell asleep." Taehyung said defending himself.
"We should go back. Taeyeon is cold." Taehyung said. He grabbed my hands and went to to the BTS house. "Why are you going to the wrong house? Taeyeon's house is that way!" Jin said. He ran towards us again.
"She left her bag in the house," Taehyung said. Soon they were arrived at the house. Tae's hyungs were in the living room. Soon as Taehyung, Taeyeon, and Jin walked in the house, loads of question sinked both of them.
"Why did you come very late? You said you just want to buy banana milk," Namjoon oppa asked.
"We went to the private park and we fell asleep," Taehyung said. Once again, i turned my face and looked around.
"YOU AND TAEYEON SLEPT?!" the whole BTS members shouted at once except for Jin.
"We just fell asleep," Taehyung tried to be patient. "We went back because Taeyeon forgot her bag,"
"Um, i left my bag in the dance," I quickly took my hands from Taehyung and went upstairs. I felt save because i could hear the BTS members are talking about me and Taehyung. I shake my head. I went to the dance studio and took my bag. Before i could take my bag, i check it first. Sure to have my house key.
"Aishh... jinjja! where's my key?! did i left it in school?" i shouted out loud. Probably the other BTS members could hear me. Taehyung went upstairs and saw me looking through my bag.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"My key. i mean my house key. i think i left it at school. Oh well, i could sleep outside my house," I started repacking everything nicely and smoothly.
"What? you can stay here with us. Just for one night. Dont sleep infront of your house. You may get sick." Taehyung said. "No, it's okay," I took my bag and started walking away but Taehyung took my way.
"No, you have to stay here. You could get a cold if you sleep outside," Taehyung said. Suddenly all of the other members came to the dance studio.
"What is all these noise?" Yoongi asked.
"Taeyeon left her house key at school. We should let her stay one night here," Taehyung said. He sounded that he really wanted me to stay. I couldn't bear seeing him like that. One thought came across my brain.
did Taehyung like me? I asked inside.
"Sure. We'll just make her bed in the guest room," Namjoon oppa said.
"Gomawo," I said and i bowed. I could see the excitement in Taehyung's handsome face. waiit... what??
"We'll prepare the the guest room then," Jin said and left.
"You can stay in the living room if you want. This house is free for you. Just feel like home," Yoongi said.
"Oh yes!" Hoseok said. Then he laughed. Yoongi looked at him. "Whatever. I'll be in my room if you need me," Hoseok smirked at me. I giggled and went downstairs.
I walked to the BTS leader. "Thank you for having me sleep tonight oppa," i said shyly. He smiled.
"That's okay pretty girl," He patted my head.
"Taeyeon, the room is done!" Jin said. "Just feel like home. Anyways, good night!" He said and walked away.
"Good night!" i replied and went inside the room. Right after i changed my clothes i directly took my phone and played it. After several hours playing, a knock landed on my door. "Come in!" i shouted. Jungkook. He opened the door with a warm smile.
"Oh hey oppa!" i said putting my phone away. He closed the door and sat beside me in the bed. I felt my heartbeat skipped. It was beating loudly.
"Why aren't you asleep? it's already one o'clock in the morning," Jungkook asked. 
"I was bored so i played my phone. I couldn't sleep. Sometimes before going to bed my mom usually sing a song. Right after she went on a business trip with my dad i always sleep late. I miss them," i replied. Jungkook nodded.
"Why dont i sing a song for you?" He offered. I smiled.
"Sure. I really needed that. But this time dont fell asleep," I giggled. His face somehow lighten up.
"I wont," he replied. I pulled my blankets up to the neck. Right after i closed my eyes, Jungkook started to sing beautifully.
creds to BTS Beautiful💯❤️ (just pretend that Jungkook isn't singing the rap part. Put i just put it anyways)

Yeah, beautiful girl
그녀는 내게 종교,
so I can call you she-sus
니가 남친이 없는걸 미뤄
봤을때 맘에 두른 철벽
나같은 평범남은
니가 만든 기준에 결격
so 썼지 친구란 가면
니옆에서 내 본심을 숨겨가며
평한 사이의 법주로 슬라이딩
답답함에 매일봐
이불에 날리는 high kick
Damn 넌 매일 날 유혹해니
니 표정들 하나하나 땜에
난 자제를 못해
보고있자니 머리가 bing bing
Pool full of beauty and I dive in it
Girl I'm so K.O
순식간에 나를 점령한 나풀레옹
난 계속 바라보기만 하겠지
친구란 두글자에 날 감춘채로
You're beautiful
참 괜찮지 않니 우리 둘
맨날 이렇게 또 상상을 해
You be with me with me
You're beautiful
함께면 어떨지 우리 둘
맨날 이렇게 또 상상을 해
You be with me with me

시작은 춤 학원에서 주위
소문에 내 눈은 너를 넘봐
그리고 널 봤을 때 도를 지나서
미쳐 그래 내 마음은 건반
애써 콜 한 척
남자란 존심을 지켜
안 줘 눈길한번
근데 bowling 처럼
니말은 굴러와 나한테
정확히 서 있는
내맘이란 pin을 딱 strike해
이어지는 번호 교환에
밤새 문자와 통화해
너에 대한 나의 맘은 better than better
근데 넌 어떻게 생각해
할지 감이 안와 너와 내
사이, 마침 들려와 "남친이 있대요"
그래 여자란거
모두 똑같아 마치 uniform
그래 짝사랑이더라도
그 순간만큼은 beautiful

You're beautiful
참 괜찮지 않니 우리 둘
맨날 이렇게 또 상상을 해
You be with me with me
You're beautiful
함께면 어떨지 우리 둘
맨날 이렇게 또 상상을 해
You be with me with me

credits to BTS song Beautiful

I felt comfortable somhow. Jungkook. When he sang me that song, my heart melted. His voice is so perfect making me enjoying the song. As soon the song ended i fell asleep. That's all i could remember.

Jungkook's POV

I got really jealous when i heard that Taehyung and Taeyeon went to the park. Okay, i have to confess that i like Taeyeon. She's very sweet and beautiful. I didn't know if she like me back, but who knows.
Before she went to bed, i sang her a song to make her feel comfortable. And there she is, falling asleep. I couldn't bear to leave her. It's like i have a new love coming straight at me, and it's like saying i should give my love to Taeyeon.
I just wish that she could be mine forever. I leaned my head to see Taeyeon's face. She already fell into a deep sleep. I touched Taeyeon's cheeks softly. Suddenly her hands grabbed mine and hold it hard. "Oppa! dont leave me!" she said. She talked! But her eyes are closed. I smiled.
"I will never leave you Taeyeon," I replied. My lips landed on her cheeks softly.
"Saranghae Taeyeon. Good night," i slowly took my hands from Taeyeon's grip. She didn't reply. Before Jungkook said his last sentence, someone was eyeing and left in disbelief. Who could it be?

okay that is it for chapter eight!! hope u like it and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
새해 복 많이 받으세요 😘✨
so far this chapter and the seventh chapter is my fav. Thank you for reading. Saranghae! sorry for the wrong spelling or whatever! anyways gudnite🌙💫
love,
- 장민찬😏💕