Please Be Okay

Hope you enjoy! 

Guys, while I was looking at fan art for inspiration, I found the funniest picture ever XD search steven universe jasper buzz lightyear face into google to find it really easy! You'l have no regrets XD XD XD XD

* A few months after they started dating*

Steven and Connie were going to a midnight movie together. Once they got there and got all their snacks, they went into the theater and sat in the back row. They were going to see a movie that was based off of the books they read (Specifically the book they created an alternate ending to when they were still just friends). They both fell asleep for a little while in the beginning of the movie since it was a midnight premiere but Steven woke up at the part where the main characters get married. Connie was leaning into him, but still sleeping. He woke her up and told her that the movie was almost done. When it was time to kiss the bride, Steven decided to be a little romantic and he kissed Connie. It was long and passionate. They hadn't even realized the movie was over until the cleaning lady told them to leave. They walked out of the theater and they started to walk towards Connie's house. Once they got there, they said goodbye. Just before Steven gave Connie a good night kiss, a gem tackled Steven. He eventually was able to get up and run to lead her away from Connie's house so she wouldn't get hurt. Steven didn't know who it was but all he knew is that he had to defend himself and Connie. While Steven is fighting, Connie ran upstairs to grab her sword. When she gets outside, Steven is unconscious and the gem is punching him. Connie runs up behind the gem and stabs her, damaging her physical form. Her body disappears and her gem is the only thing left. Connie drags Steven into her house and puts him on the couch. She then runs to the phone to call Greg and then she calls the gems. They can tell it's urgent because Connie is panicking. The gems are over there within five minutes. Connie tells them that out of nowhere, a gem attacks Steven and he tried to fight back. She went to get her sword and when she got back, Steven was unconscious and being punched. The gems didn't know what to do so they waited for Greg. He got there about ten minutes later and he burst in the door. He runs over to Steven to check his pulse, how his breathing was, and checked to see if he had any cuts. Greg knows he has to be in the hospital so he asks Garnet to bring Steven into the van. Greg starts up the car and before he starts driving off, he puts in his calming music CD. Connie hops in the passenger seat and tells Greg to drive. They get to the hospital in great time and people help Steven get into a room. When he's settled in a bed, the gems rush back to Connie's house to grab the mysterious gem. They bubble it so they can go look at it after they see Steven. Greg and Connie  stayed behind just to make sure he was okay. He was covered in bruises, he had a black eye, and his nose was bleeding. The doctors had also done some X-rays and his right arm was broken so they gave him a cast and did what they could to try to get him to be awake. All they could do was wait. They said it might be a week before he wakes up. Connie just looks at Steven's beat up face and whispers, "Please be okay". 

Hey! Hope you guys really liked this! When do you think Steven will wake up???????? I'm sorry these are short but I'm posting really quickly