A New Danger

There's a creep at my school who has a crush on me 0_o

I have to go back to school tomorrow! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want my fall break to end! I'm spending apart of my last day of freedom writing a chapter

The voice replayed over and over and over again in Steven's mind. Haunting him. It all stopped when Amethyst said hi to him. "Hey Amethyst," Steven said shakily. "Something the matter Steven?" Amethyst asked. "I had a dream. I think it had something to do with that monster." Steven replied. Then Steven told Amethyst what he saw. She said that she doesn't know what to do and that they should tell the others. Not long after Steven and Amethyst talked, Garnet and Pearl warp in the house. Steven jumps down from his room onto the couch and goes to Garnet and Pearl. He tells them about his dream. Out of everyone, Garnet freaks out. "Everyone on the warp pad!" she shouts and everyone listens. They are soon back to the place where they fought the monster and Garnet starts running towards the waterfall as fast as she can. Everyone tries to keep up but when they get to the waterfall, they see Garnet has already broken the rocks she put over the entrance to the other world. "It's gone." She says quietly. Everyone goes to the waterfall and sees that the world is gone. "Where could it have gone?" Pearl asks. "I don't know, but we need to find out soon. This thing is more dangerous than I thought," Garnet replies.

*Back at the temple*

Steven walks outside and Lion is sitting on the beach taking a nap. Steven walks up to him, gives him a Lion Licker, and walks past him. Lion says "Rawr" in response. ;) Steven calls Connie and asks if it's a good time for him to come over and she said yes. When he gets there, he walks in and goes up to her room. Connie is sitting on her bed watching YouTube videos (I do that for hours everyday :P). She walks over to him and gives him a peck on the cheek. "Hello," she said happily. "Hi. Umm, Connie there's something we need to talk about," Steven started. Connie gets a look of concern on her face. "That portal, is more serious than we think. I had a dream about it. It started out as me floating in a black space, then purple clouds started to swirl around me. Then out of no where, a voice told me that what happened was only the beginning. I told the gems and Garnet freaked out. We went back to the waterfall and Garnet broke the rocks. The world was gone and we don't know what's going to happen next." Steven explained. "Wow. Do you think we'll have to fight soon?" Connie asked. Steven replied saying, " I'm not sure. This is all new to us and we don't know all the powers that the dimension is capable of." There was a moment of silence until Connie spoke up. "Why don't we go have some fun to get our minds off this? We deserve some relaxation time after that mission." Steven nodded in agreement. "I just had a good idea. Let's pack some food then I'll take you some where." Steven said.

Connie packs some food and they go to the top of the hill where he healed her eyes. At that point of the day, the sun was setting. It was the perfect time to be up there. Steven had grabbed a blanket from Connie's house and he laid it out. They both sat on it and had some snacks while the sun went down. After the sun went down and it was dark Steven said, "I wanna show you I brought you here." He then laid down on the blanket and told her to do the same. When Connie laid down, all she saw were the stars, shining brighter than normal, all in clusters. She recognized some constellations They were enjoying their time together. It was the perfect night, but little did they know, something was watching them.

Tell me what you guys think! Bye!