Chapter 3

Your P.o.V
The queen? What does she want?
I thought as I took the letter from Zachary. I opened the letter carefully then read over it.
Dear my loyal fox,
For the past few days children have gone missing and have been found dead. I want you to solve this case,but you will not be doing this alone. I would like you and my loyal guard dog,Ciel Phantomhive,to work on it together.
                      Sincerely,
                               Queen Victoria
A guard dog!? She doesn't trust me on my own?
~at Phantomhive manor~
Ciel's P.o.V
Dear my loyal guard dog,
For the past few days children have gone missing and have been found dead. I want you to solve this case,but you will not be doing this alone. I would like you and my loyal fox,(y/fl/n),to work on it together.
                        Sincerely,
                            Queen Victoria
A fox!? What does she not think I can do this alone?
~at your manor~
Your P.o.V
Well...alright. "Zachary! "I shouted,"No need to yell young mistress I was right here all along,"he stated. "Alright...well I would like to go to the Phantomhive estate tomorrow and discuss this case with the earl." "Yes young mistress"he said with a bow. He then turned and left me alone in the study. "Hmmm...a guard dog this should be...interesting."
~Le time skip~
{that evening...10pm}
Your P.o.V
Evelyn helped me into my night wear and I slipped in to bed. I slowly drifted to sleep.
{your dream}
The first thing I saw was the moon it was so...beautiful. So big,bright,and elegant. I was in the garden but what I didn't notice is that I wasn't alone the blue haired boy was sitting right next to me on the bench. He was also looking up at the moon, but then he turned to face me and our eyes locked onto each other. Again he spoke but nothing came out but I was able to figure out what he was saying. He had mouthed the words'I love you'. At that moment I didn't know what to do but stare. All of sudden the boy kissed me and I found myself kissing back. We then parted and our foreheads touched. He then spoke with the voice of my butler...again.
Boy's P.o.V
(Y/n)...(Y/n)...(Y/N)!!!
Zachary's P.o.V
I opened the curtains as I always did and eventually the mistress woke up. "Good morning mistress,"I said smiling,"Good morning,"she responded yawning. "Today all you have scheduled is a visit to the Phantomhive estate."I said while serving her tea to her while she remained in bed. "Alright."she replied.
Your P.oV
So today was the day I was going to see the earl. I have to admit I'm a little nervous.I wonder what he's like.
_________________________
Sorry this one was really long but I was extremely bored so... Well see ya in the next one my lovelies